Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

Its the Aberdeen mentality/way.  

Its the mentality of Womens football tbh. It's the same with kids football where there's a massive lack of competitiveness and everyones getting a "well done" and a pat on the back, regardless of performance. 

It's in no way an "Aberdeen" mentality, especially not against Rangers. 

24 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Its the mentality of Womens football tbh. It's the same with kids football where there's a massive lack of competitiveness and everyones getting a "well done" and a pat on the back, regardless of performance. 

It's in no way an "Aberdeen" mentality, especially not against Rangers. 

No losers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc

I see that Charles Dunne has one of those beards sans the moustache. Not sure if it’s part of a religious costume or uniform but it looks awful and the Dons definitely shouldn’t be signing him.

14 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I see that Charles Dunne has one of those beards sans the moustache. Not sure if it’s part of a religious costume or uniform but it looks awful and the Dons definitely shouldn’t be signing him.

Down south they've got an agreement in place to pause evening matches to allow Muslim players fasting during Ramadan to get some fluids on board once the sun had gone down. I think Dunne identifies as Irish though. 

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Can he not be an Irish Muslim?

I hope not. If we do sign him we'd have to pause games twice on Ramadan evenings. Once to take some fluids on board. Then again 15 minutes later to allow him to go on a stabbing frenzy in the name of Allah

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I hope not. If we do sign him we'd have to pause games twice on Ramadan evenings. Once to take some fluids on board. Then again 15 minutes later to allow him to go on a stabbing frenzy in the name of Allah

Can deal with that as long as it’s the Huns we’re playing against 

7 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Wait a minute? The greatest, most fantastical manager who should never have been sacked by Cormack has been tactically outwitted by the master tactician Billy Dodds.

Well I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked ???

Messages like this are so strange

The lowest he had us finish over 8 seasons was 4th and he finished 2nd more than 4th

The first season he isn't in charge  look at the nick of us

"Be careful what you wish for"

We are in no position to be laughing at anyone

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Incredible for Arbroath that with three games to go it's in their hands to win the Championship - win their last three games and they're promoted. I think they can do it with two wins and a draw as well, as long as one of those wins is against Killie.

They winna want to be coming up. They will cool their jets and avoid winning the Championship.

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

The lowest he had us finish over 8 seasons was 4th and he finished 2nd more than 4th

Say what? We have a thread titled let's all laugh at Celtic and a Sevco thread where any and every defeat or mishap is ridiculed. We take pleasure in knowing that Hibs are pretty much doomed to the same fate as ourselves if they persist with Maloney yet they are ahead of us in the league. Be a sad day if we had to wait in line until we are in a position to snigger at the misfortune of other clubs. As for McInnes he did a decent job with us, this can hardly be debated but once out of the door he reverts (for me at least) to being a hun who thought he was better than us.

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

We’d be no better off. McInnes had clearly chucked it and had been going through the motions for a few years. This is the end result of a process he started 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

We’d be no better off. McInnes had clearly chucked it and had been going through the motions for a few years. This is the end result of a process he started 

Was it not trotted out int he media that he was going to be leaving last summer anyway?
Certinaly remember all his pals in the media saying he was going in the summer, wether that was an attempt to protect his ego and make himself look better not sure

3 hours ago, NEM said:

No, the decline happened as soon as Cormack came in

Either way, across an 8 year period the lowest mcinnes finished was 4th

And he finished 2nd more than 4th

Look at us now

Soooooooonic BOOM

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

We’re not.  But Dereks policy of managing games out still working a treat I see.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

No, the decline happened as soon as Cormack came in

Either way, across an 8 year period the lowest mcinnes finished was 4th

And he finished 2nd more than 4th

Look at us now

Soooooooonic BOOM

That your final brain cell exploding?

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Someone needs to tell the Huns then. 

Their stadium was full of old firm branding last game against Celtic 

They're trying too hard with this pish, same with the 55 titles, 150 year history etc. They have to keep telling themselves this to erase the memory of doing nothing when the club was dying.