Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Not according to mongols on here who wanted Maloney as our boss.

In response to me making the same point that the players wouldnt listen to or respect him 

“aye but theyd mind how good a player he was and that he was Belgium no.2 coach”

??‍♂️

Aye and you could sense it even from Sportscene. McFadden is the same caliber. Very dour and afraid to challenge anything.

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Not according to mongols on here who wanted Maloney as our boss.

In response to me making the same point that the players wouldnt listen to or respect him 

“aye but theyd mind how good a player he was and that he was Belgium no.2 coach

??‍♂️

Can't imagine many people need much coaching on no. 2s. Harf harf.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Too much focus on off park solutions and not the sense to employ someone to run the on pitch side of the business. Too many think as they can run a tech/oil company they can run anything. Lots of ideas but no clue 

Agreed. Rich men playing real life ‘championship’ manager but taking the name of the game to literally & seeing it as the target

I am stunned at this however……

it was sickening the amount of latitude he was given by the west coast media just cos he used to play for ra Sellic. Stephen Glass got fuck all latitude from them and had similar stats.

Bottom line, neither manager was up to the respective job but equality has to be applied from the media.

Dickheads in the press saying they could “see a pattern starting to emerge from Maloney, give it time” fuck right off, Hibs were MINCE under him.

31 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

it was sickening the amount of latitude he was given by the west coast media just cos he used to play for ra Sellic. Stephen Glass got fuck all latitude from them and had similar stats.

Bottom line, neither manager was up to the respective job but equality has to be applied from the media.

Dickheads in the press saying they could “see a pattern starting to emerge from Maloney, give it time” fuck right off, Hibs were MINCE under him.

Can’t say I’m an avid reader of west coast media , especially when it comes to AFC matters.....but I’d be amazed if their criticism of Glass  (or Cormack for appointing him) was anywhere near as bitter and vitriolic as it was on here or from other sections of our fanbase.

45 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

'Sickening' ? Lolz 

I think you're imagining things. Glass got an easy ride early in his reign as well. It was when fans started turning the press picked up on it. Even then, it wasn't much. 

15 minutes ago, redone said:

Can’t say I’m an avid reader of west coast media , especially when it comes to AFC matters.....but I’d be amazed if their criticism of Glass  (or Cormack for appointing him) was anywhere near as bitter and vitriolic as it was on here or from other sections of our fanbase.

West coast media were happy that Aberdeen were underperforming so why would they be overly critical?

Supporters should absolutely hold their clubs to account for decisions, No surprise therefore that supporters tend to be most critical of their club's poor performances,

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

West coast media were happy that Aberdeen were underperforming so why would they be overly critical?

Supporters should absolutely hold their clubs to account for decisions, No surprise therefore that supporters tend to be most critical of their club's poor performances,

I honestly don't think the West Coast media give a toss how well or otherwise aberdeen are doing

It's all in folks heads