Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

37 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Think what he was trying (badly) to say was that we play 3rd biggest budget) aberdeen are close behind so its no wonder they are close to us. and have 5 or starters out injured 

I have already said I think hearts are still favourite, if you disregard the gruesome twosome we have 12 pts available they have 15 pts available which makes the decision to swap horses 6

5 days before a derby against city rivals daft   

Can't see Hearts beating Hibs at Easter Road, most likely a draw. Really need to win on Friday night, and take it from there. I've got a feeling anything over 56 points will get 3rd based on the form of the other teams

1 hour ago, davieb said:

Can't see Hearts beating Hibs at Easter Road, most likely a draw. Really need to win on Friday night, and take it from there. I've got a feeling anything over 56 points will get 3rd based on the form of the other teams

I think Hearts will win.

1) They always do against Hibs 

2) Hibs are even worse than Hearts 

3) Hearts don’t have Neilson in charge. 

2-0. 

5 hours ago, davieb said:

"We should be in third place and I believe we'll get back to third place by the end of the season," said McKinlay."

"I don't think we're that far away from Aberdeen's budget. Our budget is the third biggest." ... which is it, third biggest or not far away from Aberdeen's? 🤔

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65239982

Would find that surprising if Hearts have a larger wage bill than us. We have had a big wage bill for a few seasons now. Inflated further by the fact we’ve had to pay off players then sign others to replace them in the same season

1 hour ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

I see there's talk of Snodgrass ripping up his contract at hearts, lovely stuff if true.

Nae really, he'll be on taking a decent wage and giving them next to fuck all in return.

I'd rather he stayed.

Unless he knows something and doesn't fancy getting 3p in the £ further down the line.

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Kevin Thomson made a comment regarding Ryhun Jack, that I’d like to have heard again but no podcast that evening. No love lost anyway, which was nice.

Didn’t hear that bit.

Maybe there’s been “issues” when they played against each other, which presumably they have done a few times? 

Or was Thomson coaching at the bastard garden since the rat cunt signed for the Huns? Maybe he’d left for Kelty by then 

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Would find that surprising if Hearts have a larger wage bill than us. We have had a big wage bill for a few seasons now. Inflated further by the fact we’ve had to pay off players then sign others to replace them in the same season

They normally run with a first team squad of about 30-40, loads of players on big contracts.

We've obviously have been a right shitshow over the last few years and paid off loads of players however this had been 3p in the £ model for years now.

10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I know Brown and Goodwin had a major bust up after a defeat at Tynie.

Snodgrass and Neilson did the same last week.

Sometimes experienced pros who have played at the top, above where the manager got to, struggle not to call them out.

Yeah but it’s unusual that both participants in the matter depart.

You normally either support the manager, and the player goes, or support the player, and the manager goes. But both?

Sounds to me like Budge is running about with her bush on fire, and trying to simultaneously put out other fires?

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah but it’s unusual that both participants in the matter depart.

You normally either support the manager, and the player goes, or support the player, and the manager goes. But both?

Sounds to me like Budge is running about with her bush on fire, and trying to simultaneously put out other fires?

Neilson got binned because of results, playing style and mounting fan pressure.

Snodgrass binned because he was supposedly disruptive and acting like he was too big for us.

I believe Budge wasn't supportive of Neilson going. But the rest of the Board were. McKinlay is CEO. FOH the primary shareholder. Budge is the Chair, only really responsible for governance with that title. Glad she's learning she doesn't always get what she wants. Not her toy anymore.

And glad to see us running like a football club. Or trying. Sorting out a mess.

• Haha 2

Hearts have seen what happened at both Motherwell and Aberdeen and HOPE the same thing happens with them, and that they go on claim what they perceive is rightfully theirs, that fabled 3rd place.

If that’s classed as proactive management, I’m delighted for them.

Other people think Hearts have no clue what they are doing. They’re taking a punt, in the hope it comes off. I don’t think it will, but time, as per, will tell. 

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Hearts have a massive squad.

Saw it said on Kickback that they're coughing up that young Australian kid's full wages that they've got on loan from Newcastle. Who's hardly played

Was also said by the host of Clyde1 phone-in tonight that Hearts have comfortably the 3rd biggest budget in Scottish football.

They'll not be fucked if they fail to get the guaranteed group stage European football that finishing 3rd would get them but it will hinder them fairly dramatically, especially as they now have Neilson  and McCulloch's pay offs to cough up

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Saw it said on Kickback that they're coughing up that young Australian kid's full wages that they've got on loan from Newcastle. Who's hardly played

Was also said by the host of Clyde1 phone-in tonight that Hearts have comfortably the 3rd biggest budget in Scottish football.

They'll not be fucked if they fail to get the guaranteed group stage European football that finishing 3rd would get them but it will hinder them fairly dramatically, especially as they now have Neilson  and McCulloch's pay offs to cough up

Enough to make you smile...  

Hopefully they dont get euro football and likewise their Glasgow cousins hopefully miss out on champions league then go into financial trouble again

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

How the fuck would they even know?

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Hearts have seen what happened at both Motherwell and Aberdeen and HOPE the same thing happens with them, and that they go on claim what they perceive is rightfully theirs, that fabled 3rd place.

If that’s classed as proactive management, I’m delighted for them.

Other people think Hearts have no clue what they are doing. They’re taking a punt, in the hope it comes off. I don’t think it will, but time, as per, will tell. 

Totally agree. The whole thing reeks of Hearts panicking. Their desperation to come 3rd will hopefully be their undoing, would be extremely satisfying to see them implode if they bottle 3rd. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

The cunts on Radio Clyde know nothing beyond a 5 mile radius of their studio.

Radio for the retarded. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Totally agree. The whole thing reeks of Hearts panicking. Their desperation to come 3rd will hopefully be their undoing, would be extremely satisfying to see them implode if they bottle 3rd. 

You never hear any mention from Dave, Burrows or Robson about getting 3rd place and what that financially brings.

Dave could probably find that dough in a pocket of an old pair of his flannels anyway, but it reeks of desperation, to watch Hearts shit the bed at the thought of them missing out on it. Complete lack of trust in their organisation and hopefully points to an upcoming financial implosion.

13 hours ago, don corleone said:

The thing I find most surprising about the whole hearts situation, is that steven naismith is apparently only 36 years old! Which chronic degenerative disease is it that he's slowly dying from(other than being from the west coast obviously) If I look that bad at 56,I'll be having serious words with myself. What a fucking state for a supposed professional athele to be in at that age, and he's a complete cunt. 

Ugly on the inside, ugly on the outside