Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

• Site Sponsor
5 hours ago, Willo flood said:

Such an inspiring interview 😂 

He has no clue

Fucking Hell what a boring cunt.

He’s all over the place throughout that - just a fucking ramble.

Doubt he’ll be appointed for next season even if the results are decent.

He’ll bore the fuck out everyone. 

Even less inspiring than Jakey Nielsen 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hearts Chief Executive

“Obviously we want to give ourselves the best opportunity in those last seven games in finishing third in the league," McKinlay said. "We know what comes with that and its very important to us.

so they got rid of neilson in a effort to get third

New manager the very next day

• Finishing third in the Premiership for a second successive season would be "nice" for Hearts but is not the "be all and end all"

so the board who gave him the role expect 3rd as its "very important" but they have taken on a guy who sees it that its not the "be all and end all"

I seem to give Hearts better odds than the guy brought in to achieve that - we hardly need to sing the song as we seem to be only in the chorus line

2 hours ago, Bamber said:

Hearts Chief Executive

“Obviously we want to give ourselves the best opportunity in those last seven games in finishing third in the league," McKinlay said. "We know what comes with that and its very important to us.

so they got rid of neilson in a effort to get third

New manager the very next day

• Finishing third in the Premiership for a second successive season would be "nice" for Hearts but is not the "be all and end all"

so the board who gave him the role expect 3rd as its "very important" but they have taken on a guy who sees it that its not the "be all and end all"

I seem to give Hearts better odds than the guy brought in to achieve that - we hardly need to sing the song as we seem to be only in the chorus line

Either Naismith is thick or just clueless.  He can't seriously think finishing below 3rd will keep him in the job

Jesus... just watched the whole interiew with Naismith on Sky Sports.... what a fud. Hugely unprofessional, the things he's came out with, especially on Snodgrass.

As for his philosophy about 'just relax, enjoy it'. That's all well and good, but if you lose a goal you're hardly gonna laugh it off are you. As Robson has implemented - you need to get back to basics and defend for a start.

No idea what the Board were thinking, sacking Neilson and appointing him. Could be proved wrong, and certainly for our sake, I hope not. But the early signs are this guy is a fud.

Robbo said in his time new players were told right away as part of induction. Rule one. This club does NOT lose to Hibs. That was part of the fabric from the canteen staff to the kit man.

If he's goin about the day before sayin hey, enjoy urself. I want him gone. No. Don't enjoy yourself. Stop fucking smiling. Win your fucking battles. This isn't a fucking hobby. Or Bournemouth. Or Lincoln.

Feeling angry already. Reminds me when Jake Mulraney went out to warm up against Hibs wearing air pods. Was doing my nut.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 4
54 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Robbo said in his time new players were told right away as part of induction. Rule one. This club does NOT lose to Hibs. That was part of the fabric from the canteen staff to the kit man.

If he's goin about the day before sayin hey, enjoy urself. I want him gone. No. Don't enjoy yourself. Stop fucking smiling. Win your fucking battles. This isn't a fucking hobby. Or Bournemouth. Or Lincoln.

Feeling angry already. Reminds me when Jake Mulraney went out to warm up against Hibs wearing air pods. Was doing my nut.

Screenshot-20230413-093435-Instagram.jpg

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just spoke to someone in the know.

Training massively improved already and more intense under Naismith. Thinking bout it I'm sure his relaxed just enjoy yourselves front is mind games. Hearts will be right up for this.

Aye but everyone says that when a new managers comes in that “The training has improved” when in reality the training methods have just been changed and no one is going to come out and say the training is shite after 1 day (Which Snodgrass probably did to get himself released 🤣)

The proof will be in the pudding as they say and luckily for you Hibs are fucking terrible.

Will be some laugh tmrw

27 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Training massively improved already and more intense under Naismith. Thinking bout it I'm sure his relaxed just enjoy yourselves front is mind games. Hearts will be right up for this.

Post a few more times and you might start to believe it.

• Like 1
  • Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Aye, but so will the HIVs…

Three points dropped to the spoonbenders will do us nicely 😁

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

May be true, may be not.

If that doesn't translate into a positive result tomorrow against yer biggest rivals then Naismith will be under pressure after just one game.

Hopefully Dons win tonight to ratchet up the pressure.