Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Not true at all. My popularity makes it such but not through my choosing. They see the poster & want to argue, even if they agree with the post they want to argue anyway

Tell me how I make it about me all the time & show me how it is me & not others on mass doing it really. All I do is defend my posts even though getting repeated attacked with same arguments against

Nah you tried to insinuate another poster deliberately misrepresented the fact that there have been a fuck load of mass shootings, when he didnt, and there have. ie you tried to sideline a thread. Cos youre a cock.

I agreed with you in another thread. Because I agreed with you. And you werent being a cock.

The nuclear war bomb dropping solution back in the 50s/60s was to get under your desk.

Cos the desk is a magic desk and will stop the kilotonne bomb blast or radiation...

Incredible it's essentially still the same.

Maybe American school desks are made of lead.

Yes, thats EXACTLY (MT) what I said and meant.........ffs

Trump in an interview stated that if people have their own guns they can defend themselves against psychos with guns, his words, that he used. So pretty much what he condones

They still get taught that for earthquakes here, should make cars out of desks

for kids to carry guns freely out with gun clubs? & in their schools? I must have missed this interview

Youve made twice the amount of posts to the nearest poster over the last 24 hours, most are spamming the match thread. You see today as some sort of proof you were right, I think that makes you look foolish but you crack on. Its clear you crave attention or a need to be right all the time, youre actually a lot like Millertime.

I havent argued with you but dont you think its a little bit coincidental that theres a lot of people attacking you? Take a step back now and again or dont, I dont really care.

just because today's result was half expected & I have posted. Like I normally do after matches but more so when I am frustrated with the way McInnes is performing in the bigger games. So what. I have not been spamming & certainly not I this fucking thread. Yet you choose this thread to actually highlight it & in fact make it about me. You are only making my point on it by doing so

Nah you tried to insinuate another poster deliberately misrepresented the fact that there have been a fuck load of mass shootings, when he didnt, and there have. ie you tried to sideline a thread. Cos youre a cock.

I agreed with you in another thread. Because I agreed with you. And you werent being a cock.

I asked if he/she had deliberately or accidentally misrepresented the facts. Fuck you too because I asked the question with absolutely no attempt to fucking sideline the thread. you are the one being the cock & are trying to paint me as a bigger cock than i may be. Just because I stick to my points I make in other threads & continue to defend my opinions when challenged. Even though so many are forcing me to repeat the same points.

I have done fuck all in this thread but genuinely seek information & query if some information posted is actually genuine or assumed.

If you all wish to target me for being a dick. Then I ask that you do it in a little less serious thread you bunch of dicks

• Downvote 3

for kids to carry guns freely out with gun clubs? & in their schools? I must have missed this interview

Can’t tell sometimes how much you are just being overly pedantic, being thick or just can’t pick up people’s tone on here.

I’ll explain, you obviously need things explained a few times to prevent repeat upon repeat of argument/posts.

I said in a joking manner that Kelt should give his kid a gun because it’s what Trump and his allies recommend. Not that Teump specifically said at any point to arm kids. In an interview about gun control Trump mentioned Paris and that if people were armed they could stop these psychos. Sorry it was such a tenuous link and that no one but you is allowed creative licence.

Here:

‘Take a look at Paris,’ he said, ‘where you have very tough guns controls. Take a look at that terrible slaughter where so many people were killed…by thugs with guns. So the bad guys have the guns and if you would have had somebody with a gun when they walked in so you could have bullets going in the other direction, you wouldn’t have hundreds of people killed.’

Not the first time he’s used that argument, sorry you’ve missed it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

for kids to carry guns freely out with gun clubs? & in their schools? I must have missed this interview just because today's result was half expected & I have posted. Like I normally do after matches but more so when I am frustrated with the way McInnes is performing in the bigger games. So what. I have not been spamming & certainly not I this fucking thread. Yet you choose this thread to actually highlight it & in fact make it about me. You are only making my point on it by doing so I asked if he/she had deliberately or accidentally misrepresented the facts. Fuck you too because I asked the question with absolutely no attempt to fucking sideline the thread. you are the one being the cock & are trying to paint me as a bigger cock than i may be. Just because I stick to my points I make in other threads & continue to defend my opinions when challenged. Even though so many are forcing me to repeat the same points.

I have done fuck all in this thread but genuinely seek information & query if some information posted is actually genuine or assumed.

If you all wish to target me for being a dick. Then I ask that you do it in a little less serious thread you bunch of dicks

What an angry and very odd reply. It doesnt matter what thread is chosen to call you out, you are clearly an attention seeking immature person or you cannot handle it when someone disagrees with you.

Have a read back at how aggressive youve been, youre only proving those who call you a cunt.

Chewie May be right, youre maybe slower in figuring out the tone of a post or debate. Either way your first instinct seems to be to become aggressive and lash out so for that reason I hope youre next shite is a hedgehog

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What an angry and very odd reply. It doesnt matter what thread is chosen to call you out, you are clearly an attention seeking immature person or you cannot handle it when someone disagrees with you.

Have a read back at how aggressive youve been, youre only proving those who call you a cunt.

Chewie May be right, youre maybe slower in figuring out the tone of a post or debate. Either way your first instinct seems to be to become aggressive and lash out so for that reason I hope youre next shite is a hedgehog

You are very fucking judgmental & also condescending. I am being aggressive, if that is what defending yourself is when being accused of things that are not true is. You are the dickhead that made this about me on this thread. i fucking pulled you for this because you have been a dickhead for doing so.

I have become a target for derision because of my views on McInnes & persistence on it when others make me repeat myself. Just because sometimes I have a little go, or make a little fun within all of that doesn't make me an attention seeker. That means I am retaliating with the same maturity that is being shown toward me.

Just fuck off & ignore me. You are not any kind of special person just because you have a different opinion to someone. Maybe you think you are some kind of mature sensible voice of authority & I do not even want to know how you came to think this about yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are very fucking judgmental & also condescending. I am being aggressive, if that is what defending yourself is when being accused of things that are not true is. You are the dickhead that made this about me on this thread. i fucking pulled you for this because you have been a dickhead for doing so.

I have become a target for derision because of my views on McInnes & persistence on it when others make me repeat myself. Just because sometimes I have a little go, or make a little fun within all of that doesn't make me an attention seeker. That means I am retaliating with the same maturity that is being shown toward me.

Just fuck off & ignore me. You are not any kind of special person just because you have a different opinion to someone. Maybe you think you are some kind of mature sensible voice of authority & I do not even want to know how you came to think this about yourself.

I take back everything I said, it was very wrong of me to criticise you because I shouldn’t be so harsh on retarded people. You crack on pal.

• Downvote 2

You need a ride, majorly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Back on topic: I think that generation snowflake or whatever todays teens will be called retrospectively, will get the American law changed on guns [in about 20 years or so].

The #menext? campaign will have legs if they can keep it going until most of them are voting age - they won't get their way first time round, and that will start the ball rolling.

Back on topic: I think that generation snowflake or whatever todays teens will be called retrospectively, will get the American law changed on guns [in about 20 years or so].

The #menext? campaign will have legs if they can keep it going until most of them are voting age - they won't get their way first time round, and that will start the ball rolling.

The kids from the school are not going to back away from it, it seems and that is a nightmare for politicians cos how do you 'attack' kids who've seen their friends gunned down.

I take back everything I said, it was very wrong of me to criticise you because I shouldnt be so harsh on retarded people. You crack on pal.

I tried to give him a helping hand since there were a few ganging up on him. His reaction was to have a complete meltdown. The boy has lost it.

You tried to do fuck all but act the cunt & lord it over people as usual. Just another tosser that thinks too much of himself. Maybe missing something in life. I do not know.

Boy? Ha ha ha

You need a ride, majorly.

yes of course I do lol. Being a virgin & all. It cums with the territory.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

some bunch eh poofs like, wastes eh spaces like manbibs n caveman cryin oot ta gie peace a chence :laughing: they cunts were ganna kill wananither afore thi stertet ridin agen :laughing:

dinna lash oot it me, ehm jist siyin whits gan oan, be nice. ye ken wit happens.

Agree with this, fatty in particular greetin aboot abuse when hes just as bad till he gets it back.

You tried to do fuck all but act the cunt & lord it over people as usual. Just another tosser that thinks too much of himself. Maybe missing something in life. I do not know.

Boy? Ha ha ha yes of course I do lol. Being a virgin & all. It cums with the territory.

You do realise I wasnt being serious about the helping hand comment? Im not surprised you did but I thought better of fatpaps.

Of course I wasnt lending a helping hand, youre a fucking lunatic. Why would I want to help you? Youre beyond help Ye mad cunt.