Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

Second game in a row where we have not bothered our arse for the first 70 minutes. Upping the tempo for 20 minutes is not good enough.

This is a team in need of a freshen up, we have too many passengers. Reynolds was a stand out a few years back, I don't think he merits a start now. Considine deserves not to play for a long time after that horror show.

It was a tough draw but that was unacceptable.

Dear Derek,

If we are getting nothing out of Hayes or McGinn and therefore nothing for Rooney to feed on then we have to change something. Swapping McGinn and Hayes doesn't count. It doesn't suit Hayes and if it's park head McGinn that's turned up then you can put him wherever you want, he'll still hide and be shite (as opposed to Hayes who won't hide).

Unlucky between Jack, Flood and Shinnie (because of a clearly unfit Considine) to lose your entire midfield but again what about a change? Without a midfield the Goodwillie switch was pointless. Without legs the Robson wage was/is pointless.

Finally I can only assume Reynolds shiteness was down to being aware that Considine wasn't fit. Still don't like his captain style in a in yer face game like that.

Yours sincerely

Season 15/16

The lack of mentality is self evident in the last three matches where in two home games against mediocre opposition we've bottled the chance to go top then there was tonight's whimper.

We should be in no doubt that we have a team with enough talent that they could be well clear in the spl title race against a piss poor celtic team bit we lack the bottle. We'll win fuck all until this squad is freshened up with some players who have the right mentality.

Goodwillie was murder. He managed only to lose the ball every time he

Why did we lose the game? Are you really saying it`s down to our front two?!

We have no presence in midfield. We can`t defend (although Ward is a good keeper).

We lost the game because we lack a defence which can scare forwards and we are pitiful in midfield.

Graeme Shinnie was an exceptional player for ICT - playing at left back. We need to drop Considine or put him at centre half which is his preferred and natural position.

Management is an interesting topic. We have a lot to thank Deek for in the lost 2-3 years but where are we going? Is it fair to say that some Premiership Managers have him sussed? Step forward Tommy Wright. Neilson today for sure.

I always try to take a step back and think about some fairly shite days in the last 20 or so years but eventually we need to say WTF? Last year we horsed Dundee and these things happen but to lose two in a row. Fuck me if I was a manager I would hammer into them before the match...don`t fuck up. Don`t be predictable and let then fans down - again. Step up and show some fucking steel.

Watching the game on BBC with the best player ever to pull on the jersey in the studio (no scope for debate by the way) it is a depressing situation.

The lack of mentality is self evident in the last three matches where in two home games against mediocre opposition we've bottled the chance to go top then there was tonight's whimper.

We should be in no doubt that we have a team with enough talent that they could be well clear in the spl title race against a piss poor celtic team bit we lack the bottle. We'll win fuck all until this squad is freshened up with some players who have the right mentality.

Can't see your logic in saying we have the talent, when it's blatantly obvious that any talent we do have is far too thinly spread to have any significant sustained impact. A major rethink is needed.

There is no doubt that other sides are fussing us out, cut off mcginn and Hayes and the whole team is in effective,

They know that mcinnes won't change the tactics or personnel either, So the predictability is the problem,

Have to agree regarding youth development,

We have a quiz next week.to contribute to the system, is there any fucking point ?

Is it compulsory that tanned orange, hun sympathising managers disregard the youth team.

Can't see your logic in saying we have the talent, when it's blatantly obvious that any talent we do have is far too thinly spread to have any significant sustained impact. A major rethink is needed.

Talent and mentality are two different things. Do we have the talent that we should have been capable of being ross county and Inverness at home and away? Or thistle at home the other day? Of course we do. When they want to and can be arsed, when they up the tempo in a game we dominate games and create a good number of chances. We have at times had teams pined on their 18 yard box for huge spells of games. The question is why when we are capable of that do we not do it more often? Why do we often not get going until we're behind in a game when we should be pummelling teams early, winning the game then seeing it our like we did at tynecastle earlier this season.

Its all about the mentality with this lot. The lack of squad depth or at least mcinnes' lack of confidence in changing things has spread casual lazy attitudes.

The only way I can see that changing is fresh blood and some of the regulars being dropped. If that doesn't happen nothing will change.

Talent and mentality are two different things. Do we have the talent that we should have been capable of being ross county and Inverness at home and away? Or thistle at home the other day? Of course we do. When they want to and can be arsed, when they up the tempo in a game we dominate games and create a good number of chances. We have at times had teams pined on their 18 yard box for huge spells of games. The question is why when we are capable of that do we not do it more often? Why do we often not get going until we're behind in a game when we should be pummelling teams early, winning the game then seeing it our like we did at tynecastle earlier this season.

Its all about the mentality with this lot. The lack of squad depth or at least mcinnes' lack of confidence in changing things has spread casual lazy attitudes.

The only way I can see that changing is fresh blood and some of the regulars being dropped. If that doesn't happen nothing will change.

Yes, I agree, complacency seems to be endemic in the ranks. But there's also been too much sycophantic praise in the media as well. That's always dangerous when players start believing it.

Why did we lose the game? Are you really saying it`s down to our front two?!

We have no presence in midfield. We can`t defend (although Ward is a good keeper).

We lost the game because we lack a defence which can scare forwards and we are pitiful in midfield.

Graeme Shinnie was an exceptional player for ICT - playing at left back. We need to drop Considine or put him at centre half which is his preferred and natural position.

Management is an interesting topic. We have a lot to thank Deek for in the lost 2-3 years but where are we going? Is it fair to say that some Premiership Managers have him sussed? Step forward Tommy Wright. Neilson today for sure.

I always try to take a step back and think about some fairly shite days in the last 20 or so years but eventually we need to say WTF? Last year we horsed Dundee and these things happen but to lose two in a row. Fuck me if I was a manager I would hammer into them before the match...don`t fuck up. Don`t be predictable and let then fans down - again. Step up and show some fucking steel.

Watching the game on BBC with the best player ever to pull on the jersey in the studio (no scope for debate by the way) it is a depressing situation.

Nope the whole team were pish. I was replying to the person who said goodwillie made a difference when he came on. He didn't. He was equally as shite as the rest

Yes, I agree, complacency seems to be endemic in the ranks. But there's also been too much sycophantic praise in the media as well. That's always dangerous when players start believing it.

I think they probably did after the first 8 games. I hope mcinnes in private digs them out for their piss poor performances because he's never once made a negative comment. This lot clearly need a kick in the arse.

Nope the whole team were pish. I was replying to the person who said goodwillie made a difference when he came on. He didn't. He was equally as shite as the rest

Ok mate - didn`t look at post properly.

Just disappointed yet again. So predictable to be fair.

I don`t want to get stuck into McInnes because he has been good for our club but Cup success is all we can hope for and Edinburgh has bent us over twice this season. Surely we can get the players better prepared?