Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

What the fuck is wrong with you? Jeezo to keep going on AND ON about about our possible front formations...???

Do you really think that was where are weakness was truly exposed?

Get a fucking grip. We lost because we had no midfield, no presence in defence and piss poor decision making throughout the team. But to try and focus on our front players... fuck me I give up.

Calm your tits, spesh, I mentioned the midfield.

So apparently there's nothing wrong with me and possibly something wrong with your reading comprehension.

To expand, when we DID get the ball forward, even WITH a pish midfield, Rooney was simply being brushed off the ball and we we back on the defensive. Goodwillie is great at keeping the ball and winning free kicks which would have allowed us to push more than ONE player forward.

Robson is 37 and his legs have completely gone. More likely to get sent off then contribute positively. No idea why he's still here but it's not to play. Would like to see what Storie or Smith can do from the start because we're so stagnant at the minute.

Those 3 form the AFC sub bench; which consists of subs who don't have cat in hells chance of ever getting any game time.

We'd really be as well sawing the bench in half and going with 4 subs.

We were never winning that midfield battle, and we had no-one available to change the course of the game in the middle... and if anyone thinks Robson was going to do anything about Hearts' mobile, physical midfield then they've been huffing solvents or were mental since birth.

Our best chance of getting anything out of that game was a set piece, because in open play we were doing the sum total of fuck all.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't know how good or bad the team were, had a few glaekit spastics behind me and I humoured them until their fat downso mate got involved. 2 mins later I'm lifted on the say so of some 4 eyed fifer wanker. Every cloud though we'll meet again and I'll jump on his windpipe.

Can a red be so fuckd off yet we do the right thing ?

Read that 3 times an still no fkn clue.

Anyway, to the man in good ole US of A - peace and luv bro etc.

Different opinions an all that. I have no issue with Goodie but we really need to look at the team from the back and wonder why we seem to struggle in a game like that today.

I just think that with a bit of inspirational team talking and some fucking basic defensive skills we should be able to take of the likes of yer Diet huns.

This from the diet hun site and actually hard to argue with...:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Unspectacular team and if that's them peaked then there's not much to catch.

In the last 2 matches, even though we were poor up there, they've never shown any real football, cutting edge or imagination. Very one dimensional.

Reduced to time and time again whipping in hopeful crosses because of the lack of penetration through the middle or even wide.

They are obviously competitive, a solid Spl team and better than most but I see them as nothing more than a Killie under Bobby Williamson in the 90s. A team who would make 4th at best in a stronger division.

Edited by Debut 4, Today, 22:3

Another big game that has once again disappointed the fans. Same old story.

Our big game players like Shinnie and Kenny that we brought in don't seem to be doing the business when it matters.

We were flat out pish today. No getting round it. Absolutely nothing positive to say about todays performance.

It's going to be a long end to the season

Another big game that has once again disappointed the fans. Same old story.

Our big game players like Shinnie and Kenny that we brought in don't seem to be doing the business when it matters.

We were flat out pish today. No getting round it. Absolutely nothing positive to say about todays performance.

It's going to be a long end to the season

And yet we all agree that they were good signings and have played well this season in various games...

Look - it is tough as fuck after that type of performance and result but we need to pick ourselves up and say fuck this we can can beat the tattie munchers.

COYR

It's pretty sad when you realise that one of the three biggest games of the season is over 5 mins in. Did anyone think that Aberdeen were going to come back from heart's early onslaught. I didn't if I'm being honest, you could tell which team really wanted to win and it sure as hell wasn't the boy scouts in white and black. If jack is no captain, Reynolds is just as bad as deputy. Paterson totally bossed McGinn and Hayes both halves in a hard tackling,well read game. MOTM by a mile, we could be done with 2 or 3 of him.

Ah well, at least we've got a good keeper...well technically he's not ours but no need to take any notice of that.

Just a follow up to what others have mentioned. Is the youth system not producing the goods OR is McInnes not brave enough to give the kids a go/doesn't rate what is being produced? Either way, it needs to be addressed.

I'll excuse Shinnie for the utter bomb scare that was behind him (x 2 at the start). McLean suffered for being last man standing in the midfield. Credit as you say To Pawlett who put in a shift and knew the way to get at them was on the deck, not 10 feet above Rooneys head.

Where the fuck do we go from here midfield wise? Ordinarily would have said Consi at LB, Shinnie up alongside (@) with McLean forward. @ being Robson? (Nae fit). GW ? Smith? Eeeeech!

Guest the shepherd

Fucking garbage man. Totally shite performance from Aberdeen.

Another game where Rooney might as well have not came. Surely he isn't undroppable. I'm sure someone else could have a go at taking a penalty if need be

True enough as no player is undroppable but the service to Adam Rooney yesterday was nonexistent. No wonder he let his frustrations out just before half-time on the boy Igor Rossi. A striker is only as good as the service he receives. He must feel pretty lonely upfront on his own.