Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Probably kneejerk reaction from me here but we really do love to go all negative for big games and it never fucking works, stop worrying about others teams and go out trying to play a bit and let them worry about us, 30% possesssion tonight is shambolic, you'd think we'd be out to prove a point after the cut final shambles. Good chance we struggle for second now as Hearts will continue to improve and our shitty transfer window will come back to haunt us yet again.

Yes but the gulf in class there was huge , shows how pish the rest of Scottish fitba is

Didn't think we could ask for a whole lot more in terms of effort from them. The tinks are just that much better. Certainly better effort than the cup final. Pish but that's the reality.

Only things we can really moan about is Taylor is horseshit and needs replaced and storey probably a better option than Rooney against these cunts. We can take them at pittodrie though I reckon. Smaller pitch will help us.

Guest milne_afc

Shame they scored when they did as i thought we were just starting to get in to the game , after that it was gutless

It was coming. Our centre back pairing had been threatening to let them in for 50 minutes previous. And we're stuck with them.

Too many players don't relish big games. Jack and Shinnie are the only two willing to put their foot on it. Every time we got it in their third of the pitch we just tried to hoof it in the box. 85th minute before one of our wingers tries to go past their man.

Considine was alright as well.

Could have been worse, we're better than we showed.