Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Hardly a gutless performance could have easily been a draw. Jack emense tonight saved us on more than one Occasion. Taylor can honestly fuck off he is dog shit.

Easily been a draw isn't any use.

We did fuck all. Hayes, McGinn, Rooney, McLean missing. Gashton his usual, Logan out of sorts, Reynolds lumping the ball aimlessly.

Only pass marks for me are Jack, Shinnie and Lewis.

Celtic were missing Griffiths, Dembele, Armstrong, Rogic, svitachenko on the bench and still cruised it in first gear.

At least we didn't fall apart after 1 - that's about it in terms of positives. Actually, I thought McLean had some decent touches too.

The creativity that we're more than capable of goes out the window against them - where McGinn would usually cut inside and try a shot or reverse pass, he pings a long ball/cross into the middle of nowhere.

Seems they need some balls in these circumstances to play as they, and we know they can

Most disappointing thing for me was the inability to keep any decent sort of possession, granted we were away from home, and try and keep the ball. Too often it just gets hoofed up the park.

Just looked at the stats and apparently we had 41% possession, didna feel like it. Are we being too harsh on the lads?

Aye, a lot of bairns are .

The players deserve a lot of credit , they tried like fuck to get on top of smeltic.

We had 2 shots on goal , they had one.

We had 41% possession and closed them down like fuck.

A marked improvement on the league cup final.

We had a fucking go.

• Upvote 2

We can blame the players but I am astonished that the manager is not under more scrutiny. His approach against both Glasgow sides is pathetic - every time.

Celtic had virtually no recognised goal scorers and if ever we should have played with a more direct, aggressive aproach it was surely tonight.

If we ever needed proof that Taylor is an abysmal centre half it was his attempt at their goal.

So fucking disappointing yet again but utterly predicable.

If we do reach the Cup Final against then there really is no point. We should ask St Johnstone to take our place as they at least managed to give Celtic a game in Glasgow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We can blame the players but I am astonished that the manager is not under more scrutiny. His approach against both Glasgow sides is pathetic - every time.

Celtic had virtually no recognised goal scorers and if ever we should have played with a more direct, aggressive approach it was surely tonight.

If we ever needed proof that Taylor is an abysmal centre half it was his attempt at their goal.

If we do reach the Cup Final against then there really is no point. We should ask St Johnstone to take our place as they at least managed to give Celtic a game in Glasgow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Celtic had virtually no recognised goal scorers and if ever we should have played with a more direct, aggressive approach it was surely tonight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 3

• Upvote 3

Aye we get it

• Upvote 3

Easily been a draw isn't any use.

We did fuck all. Hayes, McGinn, Rooney, McLean missing. Gashton his usual, Logan out of sorts, Reynolds lumping the ball aimlessly.

Only pass marks for me are Jack, Shinnie and Lewis.

Celtic were missing Griffiths, Dembele, Armstrong, Rogic, svitachenko on the bench and still cruised it in first gear.

I feel yer pain Gadjee, end oh the day it could be worse.