Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

What forum should I be on?

I would suggest with your Tierney loving comments that you would fit in well on the Tims forum, that is the kind of thing they love hearing.

That is, if you're not too busy on The Rangers forum.

Just me personally , but as a dons fan i have absolutely no interest in reading any of the stuff that is on either of those two glasgow clubs' forums.

The west coast bias that already exists in this country , both in the media and in general is sickening enough for me.

Now we have dons fans bolstering their numbers and publically supporting their players.

Aye , very good min.

For the record , I disagree about Tierney. I think Graham Shinnie is by far the best left back in Scotland.

Both in terms of heart and ability.

I would suggest with your Tierney loving comments that you would fit in well on the Tims forum, that is the kind of thing they love hearing.

That is, if you're not too busy on The Rangers forum.

Just me personally , but as a dons fan i have absolutely no interest in reading any of the stuff that is on either of those two glasgow clubs' forums.

The west coast bias that already exists in this country , both in the media and in general is sickening enough for me.

Now we have dons fans bolstering their numbers and publically supporting their players.

Aye , very good min.

For the record , I disagree about Tierney. I think Graham Shinnie is by far the best left back in Scotland.

Both in terms of heart and ability.

Quite simple for you then not to read other forums. Although your view is very hunnish in comparison to views on other players etc.

Is is 'Tim' behaviour to point to Scott Brown as being a difference and type of leader that Aberdeen lack due to way he smashes into tackles and argues with officials?

Heard that argument plenty on here and have always argued against it as being over played as it does fuck all for him with Scotland and Celtic in Europe where he just looks like an idiot.

We disagree on Shinnie and Tierney. Simple as that.

Don't post too often but after having read some comments thought I'd add mine.

1) That was as negative as I've ever seen a DM team set out to play against them, we went down there looking for 0-0 and nearly got it. Plenty of effort and aggression but little composure or poise.

2) We pressed them well at first but seemed to run out of steam in the 2nd half.

3) Our ball retention was woeful which heaped the pressure back onto our defensive structure and probably contributed to us fading in the 2nd half.

4) Couldn't fathom why Hayes was playing right back and Logan tucked in to the centre at times, especially in the first half. Tierney breezed by him on at least 3 occasions and nearly scored one of those.

5) Unlike some, I can't see any positives to take from that performance against an understrength Celtic team shorn of some very good players and without a recognised striker. We know nothing new after it - we thought they were a class or two above before and that got pretty much confirmed after.

6) We'll still finish second and Celtic will have the title wrapped up long before March is over.

Quite simple for you then not to read other forums. Although your view is very hunnish in comparison to views on other players etc.

Is is 'Tim' behaviour to point to Scott Brown as being a difference and type of leader that Aberdeen lack due to way he smashes into tackles and argues with officials?

Heard that argument plenty on here and have always argued against it as being over played as it does fuck all for him with Scotland and Celtic in Europe where he just looks like an .

We disagree on Shinnie and Tierney. Simple as that.

You mistake my intent.

I have no desire to debate anything with you.

It appears you are confused.

That wasn't an apology. I have nothing to apologise for.

Now off you pop to the Rangers or Tims forum.

Somebody there might like you.

They wont know if they like me or not as have never and wont ever post on there.

You would def fit in though. They think exactly the way you do.

Also been on Hearts, Hibs, Caley and Ross County forums in past. Not just the Glasgow teams fannybaws.

Plenty of him being over rated, only getting picked for Scotland as playing for Celtic etc.

He is by far the best left back in Scotland.

Kinda agree, but also disagree.

I think going forward he is superb, but as someone else has pointed out to you he doesn't get tested enough defensively and I still think Shinnie is slightly better at him than that.

I'd like to see Tierney play left midfield for Scotland, which essentially was what he was playing last night. I noticed his positioning a lot last night and he was rarely in a left back slot as Boyata covered that area so he could go forward.

Amy time Aberdeen did press down the right it was Brown tracking back or Boyata that generally stopped our progress. Tierney didn't actually win that many challenges.

I think going forward he is superb, but as someone else has pointed out to you he doesn't get tested enough defensively and I still think Shinnie is slightly better at him than that.

I'd like to see Tierney play left midfield for Scotland, which essentially was what he was playing last night. I noticed his positioning a lot last night and he was rarely in a left back slot as Boyata covered that area so he could go forward.

Amy time Aberdeen did press down the right it was Brown tracking back or Boyata that generally stopped our progress. Tierney didn't actually win that many challenges.

So kind of like a rich man's Lee Wallace then?

Agree that going forward is his strength and defensively still has a bit to go and will be tested more wherever he moves. He did ok in CL though but there is not much of a test in Scotland although has looked a bit dodgy when asked to defend in left of a back three.

Strachan could try either Tierney or Robertson on LW in a 4-4-2 and play both of them but he seems intent on trying to play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and play possession football that Scotland dont have the players for in my opinion.

lol @ thinking Strachan has any sort of plan at all.

Its easy to see what his plan is. Not that is makes it a good one. He almost always plays the same formation and tries to get the team passing the ball.

His arrogance is that he is such a footballl brain that he thinks he can coach inferior players into his system but they cant cope.

4) Couldn't fathom why Hayes was playing right back and Logan tucked in to the centre at times, especially in the first half. Tierney breezed by him on at least 3 occasions and nearly scored one of those.

Because McInnes takes all of his tactical ideas from watching EPL Match Of The Day. If Chelsea can play Azpilicueta at RCB and Moses at RWB, maybe we can do something similar with our players?

#faithpalm

Because playing him at Right Back negated the attacking threat of Tierney thus allowing us to command the ball for our centre half to play searing cross field passes playing in our reliable much feared left winger who crosses to Rooney to score. Can't see the problem with that plan at all.

Tim like behaviour that.

Back to their forum with you!

Nah in my experience as a Scottish football forum expert there is a difference between the two.

Rangers fans have nothing to gloat or put down other teams about and are frustrated as fuck. No one likes them and they do fucking care. They even fight amongst themselves if anyone goes against the mantra of all things Rangers.

Celtic fans are just arrogant as fuck and deluded about a lot of things.