Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

1) Prick asks for it, canna' handle it, needs to grow up.

2) Our usual haunt in Perthshire.  The daughter her hubby and granddaughter are comin' too (first time).  Wee trip to Edinburgh Harley-Davidson on Saturday, followed by a visit to the Almondvale Center for the wimmin because the fuckin' Primark in Aiberdeen isna' good enough?? Curry Saturday night, chill Sunday and home monday.  Sorted.

Let's get back to the important matters.

Any pics of your daughter?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
28 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You really aren't very bright are you?

I've never once claimed to be hard or a biker (albeit I have a bike.  The clue's in the my title eh Boot Boy).  You know very little about my political views.   I was not banned, because I'm fuckin' well not that fuckin' person from Ab Mad or whatever. Get that into your fuckin' thick cunt skull.  You can quote all the fuckin' similarities, coincidences you fuckin' well like but you are still fuckin' wrong. 

Tell you what put up or shut the fuck up as you're starin' to get on my fuckin' nerves.

I'll put my hands up to things I've done good or bad but I'm fucked if I'm havin' half baked fuckin' keyboard warrior accusin' me of fuckin' stuff I haven't done or of bein' some cunt I'm fuckin' not.

I'm fuckin' glad it's your last say on the matter.  Just eat humble pie for bein' a complete fuckin' dick and bein' fuckin' wrong.  Suck it up and fuck off.  And yeah, it's you that's the cunt.  Cunt.

Please don't fuckin' reply. Cunt!!!!

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Lol. Categorically did happen. 

You were calling her a beaut and all sorts for a very timid criticism of Aberdeen that she probably didn't even mean. 

Call you a beaut as well, doesn’t mean I’m offended 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

It did happen. We all saw it. It's still there. 

At least you lying about it shows that you're embarrassed about. 

Not in the slightest. 

You embarrassed about following players and their birds about like a lost puppy on instagram sad sack?

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not in the slightest. 

You embarrassed about following players and their birds about like a lost puppy on instagram sad sack?

There you go. Can't resist the abuse because ME SO ANGRY. RAAAARR. 

Im not embarrassed by following aberdeen players on Instagram, no. That's a large part of what these platforms are all about and why their appeal is so huge - allowing fans to "connect" with sports stars/musicians/movie stars/whatever. 

It seems you don't really seem to understand social media and why it's appeal is so massive. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

There you go. Can't resist the abuse because ME SO ANGRY. RAAAARR. 

Im not embarrassed by following aberdeen players on Instagram, no. That's a large part of what these platforms are all about and why their appeal is so huge - allowing fans to "connect" with sports stars/musicians/movie stars/whatever. 

It seems you don't really seem to understand social media and why it's appeal is so massive. 

Lol you were obviously embarrassed when you denied doing so previously. Good on you for coming clean, as cringe as it is for a grown adult. 

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Trying to make sense of it all. 

If I bully MAD, then just about every other cunt on here bullies me. 

Including; 

NEM

FFS

Manboobs

Joe Pike

The Boof

Milne

Ramandu

perhaps many others. They are always calling me names based off my posts. 

That is bullying, not by my definition right enough, but by the definition of others. 

It's a shame I'm getting bullied. 

Hing aboot. What have I ever called you?

We might not find much common ground on many things, but don't think I've ever called you anything. I believe in the brotherhood of man, hermano.

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Look at Caledonia posting the same old tired memes and sound bites that failed to get independence secured last time. 

Fuck me man, ever the SNP have realised that a different tact will be required this time around in order to win independence, but hey, you stick to your quips about "I thought you said oil was running out back in..." and such likes ?

You raging cause the lies are getting exposed?

Just go have a cry like your hero wee Dougie

ED047089-F0-C8-4-AD2-BCE2-17-D2-D047-B10

5 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Hing aboot. What have I ever called you?

We might not find much common ground on many things, but don't think I've ever called you anything. I believe in the brotherhood of man, hermano.

It wasn't a serious post bro

Peace and love 

fair on

18 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Strange reaction to a woman you've never met because she posted something (probs true) about our city

There is fuck all to do and it is a dump 

In your opinion maybe. She made on like it was an arctic wasteland though and the nearest shop was 100 miles away 

19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Strange reaction to a woman you've never met because she posted something (probs true) about our city

There is fuck all to do and it is a dump 

PS: there’s plenty to do, nae the cities fault you’re too busy on AFC chat to find oot ?

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

She's ignorant like most Americans 

Certainly wouldn't have let it upset me too much 

It didn’t upset me. Calling her a beaut was no more an indicator of me being upset or offended as you calling her ignorant now.

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

PS: there’s plenty to do, nae the cities fault you’re too busy on AFC chat to find oot ?

Come on. Even your most staunch Aberdonian would find it hard to make a case for that. Fuck all bands come up here, the city centre is a dump. You can visit some decent pubs- that's about it. 

I wish it wasn't that way but we've been fucked by consecutive councils 

Might've shown some ambition on Union St and kept it pedestrianised, open up the units to cafes/bars other shit. 

Not ACC tho. Let's make it ugly again, with loud, mingin buses going through it. 

And like fuck we're going to get the new stadium with any help from the council. 

They are too thick to see the impact. 

Anyway Ramirez' wife had a point

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Come on. Even your most staunch Aberdonian would find it hard to make a case for that. Fuck all bands come up here, the city centre is a dump. You can visit some decent pubs- that's about it. 

I wish it wasn't that way but we've been fucked by consecutive councils 

Might've shown some ambition on Union St and kept it pedestrianised, open up the units to cafes/bars other shit. 

Not ACC tho. Let's make it ugly again, with loud, mingin buses going through it. 

And like fuck we're going to get the new stadium with any help from the council. 

They are too thick to see the impact. 

Anyway Ramirez' wife had a point

That’s just not true through is it? Plenty bands come up here. Union streets a dump I’ll give you that, fuck all wrong with the rest of the centre.  Princes streets a hole - does that mean Edinburgh's a dump? The internet and latterly covid have killed the high street, that’s not the councils fault and I give the useless cunts as much stick as anyone. 

No she didn’t, she said Americans are lucky af no doubt meaning we didn’t have a Cinnabon or some other plastic yank shite she couldn’t get while here. 

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

That’s just not true through is it? Plenty bands come up here. Union streets a dump I’ll give you that, fuck all wrong with the rest of the centre.  Princes streets a hole - does that mean Edinburgh's a dump? The internet and latterly covid have killed the high street, that’s not the councils fault and I give the useless cunts as much stick as anyone. 

No she didn’t, she said Americans are lucky af no doubt meaning we didn’t have a Cinnabon or some other plastic yank shite she couldn’t get while here. 

Aye, old bands that were big in the 80's, pensioner tours for guys like Rod Stewart and Cliff Richard. Very few bands for young people who are in to music come here. Almost always have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh. Nightmare and it costs a fortune. 

Im not saying the council are solely to blame for the demise of the high street but FTLOF they could try and make it better. It doesn't mean all has to perish because retail has.

We do have that plastic yank shit tho. There's two bloody Taco Bells in Aberdeen. Somehow. 

Can't imagine the culture change from living on the beach in LA to suburban Westhill. Aberdeen, as much as I love it, is comfortably the worst of the 4 major cities. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Aye, old bands that were big in the 80's, pensioner tours for guys like Rod Stewart and Cliff Richard. Very few bands for young people who are in to music come here. Almost always have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh. Nightmare and it costs a fortune. 

Im not saying the council are solely to blame for the demise of the high street but FTLOF they could try and make it better. It doesn't mean all has to perish because retail has.

We do have that plastic yank shit tho. There's two bloody Taco Bells in Aberdeen. Somehow. 

Can't imagine the culture change from living on the beach in LA to suburban Westhill. Aberdeen, as much as I love it, is comfortably the worst of the 4 major cities. 

Aye - which bands specifically?

The council are clowns in the main and get a lot wrong. Some things they do well however. Groups like Aberdeen inspired etc trying to make a difference as well. 

I’ll give you that - Taco Bell absolute dirt, been once and won’t be back. Fresh mex a hundred times better. 

That last bits utter fucking nonsense. Edinburgh and Glasgow are maybe better with more going on aye - hardly a shock given the size. Dundee has improved massively and fair play to them for that, still wouldn’t move there from Aberdeen in a million years.