Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Anyone who tries to claim the SNP have fucked the NHS has never experienced the NHS in England.

Scotland's NHS is fucking light years ahead of England.

And you may say well that doesn't mean it's good, well maybe not, but it's the only comparison we have in the Independence debate, and I'll take the version that is fucking miles better than the other thank you.

Just out of Interest did all other countries that left the empire have to prove every single aspect of everything compared to host nation was better before they left.

Generations of being told we're too wee, too poor, too stupid and that the UK is a world superpower with major influence take a long time to dissipate.

Thankfully it's not anywhere near as present in young people though.

Independence is a "when", not an "if" now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who tries to claim the SNP have fucked the NHS has never experienced the NHS in England.

Scotland's NHS is fucking light years ahead of England.

And you may say well that doesn't mean it's good, well maybe not, but it's the only comparison we have in the Independence debate, and I'll take the version that is fucking miles better than the other thank you.

The above is absolute bollocks. 

Anyone who tries to claim the NHS in Scotland is anything but fucked by the SNP clearly has no understanding of the facts behind it. The above is classic SNP supporting , make a general statement with no facts and hope it sticks.

• Downvote 1

Anyone who tries to claim the NHS in Scotland is anything but fucked by the SNP clearly has no understanding of the facts behind it. The above is classic SNP supporting , make a general statement with no facts and hope it sticks.

Even the biased BBC have to admit it so stop trying to fool people

I ask anyone to google it and see

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38853700

In what way, specifically, have the SNP fucked the NHS?  Free prescriptions?  New hospital?  Funding for drugs that the SMC won't support for mainstream NHS use?

I noticed you've ignored my post outlining just a few areas where the Scottish NHS was performing much better than the equivalents in other parts of the UK. Just a coincidence that you missed that post, i'm sure...haha.

My experience of the NHS in both countries is bollocks?  Haha no its fucking nae you melon.

People have already stated statistics which demonstrate why the NHS in Scotland is outperforming the English NHS.  I added to this personal experience, which supports the statistics.

Give us the facts which contradict my hypothesis then?  Give me the facts which prove the NHS in England is better than the NHS in Scotland.  Good luck.

Unionists neglect to mention that it was the disastrous crony capitalism of PFI that did untold damage. The SNP are far, far from perfect, but Labour have perpetually ruled Wales and had London mayors, but fucked up both locations. They couldn't fix an orgy in a whore house and are finished in Scotland, rightly so.

It's become tiresome reading the annual tripe that is reported by the mainstream media on the GERS figures, but while BOTH sides of the constitutional debate are guilty of cherry-picking the parts of the report that suits their own agenda, we all need to bear in mind the universal truth (as acknowledged by any economist worth their salt) which is that (a) these figures are only an estimate and (b) they only give an indication of how Scotland performs in the Union, they are NOT, in any way, shape or form, an indication of what an independent Scotland's finances would look like.

Nicola Sturgeon will be creaming her knickers with all this Brexit shit and it absolutely plays right into the SNP's independence agenda. The issue she has it that when Brexit happens, if it doesnt turn out to be the catastrophe some of us predict, then the desire for it may start to wane.

The SNP need to start strike while the iron is hot (i'm sticking to the correct phrase Sooper-Hanz) and start making moves for Indy Ref2 if they are going to capatalise on this Tory-Labour, Brexit Shit Show.

In what way, specifically, have the SNP fucked the NHS?  Free prescriptions?  New hospital?  Funding for drugs that the SMC won't support for mainstream NHS use?

Free prescriptions are not an argument for how well the NHS has been run you simpleton, it is a benefit of being in the UK currently, if independence happened lets see if they stay.

New Hospital ? A new hospital anywhere in Scotland means the NHS is being run well?  :hysterical:  What a fucking retarded argument that is. New hospitals can be built anywhere. Also I take it you mean new hospitals like the new Sick Kids hospital in Edinburgh, built on the cheap intitially and therefore will now cost a further £90 million to sort the mess out? Good SNP planning in action!

NHS Lothian itself faces a shortfall of £25.9 million this year alone, with a gap of 80 million projected by 2021. You mean that sort of good planning? 

They have fucked the NHS in many other ways too in addition to the above , a few examples :..

. The gaps in the service have got worse and worse on the SNP's watch, largely due to poor planning.  Over 2400 posts outstanding at the end of 2018 which was up from the previous year.

. The constant cutting of budgets which ultimately leads to having to throw for example 12 million quid at NHS Tayside in March 2018 just to balance the books. The tories have put in more cash each year as a percentage to the NHS in England and Wales than the SNP have in Scotland.

Your own glorious leader toilet brush hair Sturgeon fucked most of this a health minister. She herself said that the NHS "will always be in crisis until fundamental changes are approved cross party". Nice and vague and a statement that suggests the SNP aren't capable of sorting it out?

When the SNP got in to power in 2007 they promised to reverse proposed NHS reforms, they went against the health minister in the Labour/Liberal government of 2003-2007 and kept community health units that were meant to be closed open. Hindsight has proved the original idea was correct.

The most conservative force NHS wise in Scotland has been the SNP. It's held back by not wanting to scare away idiots who support independence and also if they use devolved powers to their maximum (which they haven't and won't) people will see independence as unnecessary.

Enough fact above? But no.. they built a new hospital or 2 and they give free prescriptions , what a clueless cunt  :whistling: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

My experience of the NHS in both countries is bollocks?  Haha no its fucking nae you melon.

People have already stated statistics which demonstrate why the NHS in Scotland is outperforming the English NHS.  I added to this personal experience, which supports the statistics.

Give us the facts which contradict my hypothesis then?  Give me the facts which prove the NHS in England is better than the NHS in Scotland.  Good luck.

1 persons experience of using the NHS a few times in Scotland and England tells a true story of how well these multi billion pound entities are run as a whole? If you believe this you are clearly a very arrogant man  :suicide:

• Downvote 2

See my response to your fellow independence obsessive for how well the SNP run the NHS in Scotland.

Nicola Sturgeon's flagship NHS treatment guarantee (a legal right for treatment within 12 weeks) has been broken more than 100,000 times since she appointed the latest health minister in June last year.

Good old trustworthy SNP  :rolleyes:

You support the BBC ? That is a shock. I thought you only liked totally independent publications such as the SNP's own marketing?  :happy:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

See my response to your fellow independence obsessive for how well the SNP run the NHS in Scotland.

Nicola Sturgeon's flagship NHS treatment guarantee (a legal right for treatment within 12 weeks) has been broken more than 100,000 times since she appointed the latest health minister in June last year.

Good old trustworthy SNP  :rolleyes:

You support the BBC ? That is a shock. I thought you only liked totally independent publications such as the SNP's own marketing?  :happy:

• Downvote 3

Free prescriptions are not an argument for how well the NHS has been run you simpleton, it is a benefit of being in the UK currently, if independence happened lets see if they stay.

New Hospital ? A new hospital anywhere in Scotland means the NHS is being run well?  :hysterical:  What a fucking retarded argument that is. New hospitals can be built anywhere. Also I take it you mean new hospitals like the new Sick Kids hospital in Edinburgh, built on the cheap intitially and therefore will now cost a further £90 million to sort the mess out? Good SNP planning in action!

NHS Lothian itself faces a shortfall of £25.9 million this year alone, with a gap of 80 million projected by 2021. You mean that sort of good planning? 

They have fucked the NHS in many other ways too in addition to the above , a few examples :..

. The gaps in the service have got worse and worse on the SNP's watch, largely due to poor planning.  Over 2400 posts outstanding at the end of 2018 which was up from the previous year.

. The constant cutting of budgets which ultimately leads to having to throw for example 12 million quid at NHS Tayside in March 2018 just to balance the books. The tories have put in more cash each year as a percentage to the NHS in England and Wales than the SNP have in Scotland.

Your own glorious leader toilet brush hair Sturgeon fucked most of this a health minister. She herself said that the NHS "will always be in crisis until fundamental changes are approved cross party". Nice and vague and a statement that suggests the SNP aren't capable of sorting it out?

When the SNP got in to power in 2007 they promised to reverse proposed NHS reforms, they went against the health minister in the Labour/Liberal government of 2003-2007 and kept community health units that were meant to be closed open. Hindsight has proved the original idea was correct.

The most conservative force NHS wise in Scotland has been the SNP. It's held back by not wanting to scare away idiots who support independence and also if they use devolved powers to their maximum (which they haven't and won't) people will see independence as unnecessary.

Enough fact above? But no.. they built a new hospital or 2 and they give free prescriptions , what a clueless cunt  :whistling: 

Free prescriptions, something a nationalist government implemented, are a benefit of the UK and would cease in the event of independence?

I would consider the building of new facilities a largely positive metric by which to judge a health service, yes.

I can't engage with you about NHS Lothian, I don't know enough about it.  The new hospital there does appear to be a cluster fuck though.

They've created posts and increased the spending on primary care each year.  Rascals that they are.

The rest of your post just devolved (see what I did there?) into total nonsense and I think you know fine well you undercut what was already a shite post with it.  I'm also not for one second purporting that the NHS is perfect, it's far from it, but I'm glad I benefit from a superior health service relative to rUK.

• Upvote 1

1 persons experience of using the NHS a few times in Scotland and England tells a true story of how well these multi billion pound entities are run as a whole? If you believe this you are clearly a very arrogant man  :suicide:

Yes thats what I said, and what I meant.  I am correct and I am the authority on the NHS.

Thank you.