Snap General Election Announced Today

vanderark14

@@ericblack4boss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/S14000037

:swear:

Incredibly pleased for Colin despite being a Tory. A proper gentleman.

Aye I thought you would be.

You are pleased for a Tory unionist cunt.

That's fine buffoon. But he's either a gent or a Tory bastard.

You decide .

Or we can describe him as a smarmy. Slimey tory cunt.

And nae doubt he had spear at Salmond last night about filling in the expenses form!

His fucking cohort Leslie. Will be trying to weasel himself a role too knowing that cunt. Will nae doubt be mentioning that one oif his ancestors was Governor of Mexico.

Aye I thought you would be.

You are pleased for a Tory unionist cunt.

That's fine buffoon. But he's either a gent or a Tory bastard.

You decide .

Or we can describe him as a smarmy. Slimey tory cunt.

And nae doubt he had spear at Salmond last night about filling in the expenses form!

His fucking cohort Leslie. Will be trying to weasel himself a role too knowing that cunt. Will nae doubt be mentioning that one oif his ancestors was Governor of Mexico.

Good news is there will be a new election for councillor. I might run for it as an independent on Colin's backing.

Just delighted knickerless fish head and her pal fatty Salmond took a kicking yesterday. Can't abide either of them or their ruinous politics. Not sure about the DUP and Conservatives working together I can see another general election in the next 12 months.

Translated - Tory Voter.

He will deny it, most do, as they are too ashamed to admit it.

Why do Scottish people hate the snp?

Have they been that bad?

In 2014 the SNP proposed a referendum on Scottish independence that forced the population of Scotland to think long and hard about the constitution of the UK, Scotlands role within it and its place in the world.

Stupid people don't like to think long and hard, I suspect it causes them physical pain.

They just want it all to go away.

• Upvote 2

Just delighted knickerless fish head and her pal fatty Salmond took a kicking yesterday. Can't abide either of them or their ruinous politics. Not sure about the DUP and Conservatives working together I can see another general election in the next 12 months.

You are a seriously warped individual.