Snap General Election Announced Today

vanderark14

whos ripping me off?

I have much more of a problem with scum in council estates having 7 kids than I do successful companies

Once again, tax avoidance is not just companys.

Any person or company that practices tax avoidance are ripping you off MT.

If they paid what they were meant to before their creative accountants took instructions from their friends that make the laws on how to push their money through loopholes you wouldnt be paying as much tax. You'd also be driving on roads that didnt have half as many potholes, your insurances would be less and you would have more money in your pocket.

For every 1 person with 7 kids that costs you less than 20 quid a year from your taxes you want to target there's a 100 people, lots of them politicians, hiding money in Panama and Barbados and costing you 800 quid a year.

Cant be easy being as blinded by the Sun as you min.

• Upvote 1

Spot on, they are my kids. Super_Al got a first in Business at Edinburgh Univ. Calgary Don is at university in Montreal. He is doing extra credits in the summer so he can get his degree faster. Nothing wrong with that. By the way they too went to private school. Shout out to Millertime for supporting hard work and private schools.

Yet both come across as complete spastics on a Internet football forum. Go figure eh.

Perhaps just bad parenting in general?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Correct Poodler, having money does not lead to happiness.

On the contrary, it often leads to abject misery.

It is the root of all evil.

Boasting of how much you earn/have is crass beyond recognition. These people are enslaved by their own thought processes and I feel very sorry for them, it has lead them to look down on others, when we are all absolutely equal, all the way through life.

Money does not even really exist. It's just an illusory concept.

posturing about money and wealth is foolish. I've sat in with the homeless when they die and I've watched millionaires die. All the same.

None of it matters where we're all going, it's a bizarre thing to waste time valuing.

Very true.

In the ward my Mrs works in there is a pilot early 60s and a lecturer same age suffering from severe dementia. All the money in the world can't help them.

There but for grace of god and all that.

For all those against private schools, if given the opportunity to put your own children to a private school on a full bursary for the duration of their school years, would you do it?

FAO (for the attention) of Tup, a bursary is a grant awarded to someone to enable them to study free of charge during their education. Just in case certain aspects of this conversation was going above your head ??

For all those against private schools, if given the opportunity to put your own children to a private school on a full bursary for the duration of their school years, would you do it?

FAO (for the attention) of Tup, a bursary is a grant awarded to someone to enable them to study free of charge during their education. Just in case certain aspects of this conversation was going above your head ??

As long as private schools exist and state schools are underfunded and underperforming, people will send their kids there, as would I if I thought they would get a better education. Again, it's not about being AGAINST private schools. It's about being FOR better education for all and the opportunity for all to get a decent education regardless of circumstance.

Thanks for this bellend.

I have been awarded grants to complete my education myself, to degree level.

So fuck you.

Thanks for this bellend.

I have been awarded grants to complete my education myself, to degree level.

So fuck you.

A grant eh, nice one and yet people slag off the Tories for doing nothing to help the vulnerable and handicaped in this country.

Do you get a free ride in a special bus every morning to take you to your classes?

• Upvote 1

As long as private schools exist and state schools are underfunded and underperforming, people will send their kids there, as would I if I thought they would get a better education. Again, it's not about being AGAINST private schools. It's about being FOR better education for all and the opportunity for all to get a decent education regardless of circumstance.

Totally agree with this and surely no one could argue against our children receiving higher education standards regardless of where they live. Unfortunately it's never going to happen no matter which political party is in power.

Lets not overlook the fact that some state schools do extremely well in league tables (thinking Banchory, Aboyne, Grammer in the North East) however these tend to be in more affluent areas, while others in more deprived areas are usually further down the leagues.

However each school in the north east, regardless, of location, will produce a proportion of kids who are high academic achievers and a proportion who are complete wasters.

Why is that? Is that down to the individuals parents, the individuals environment, the individual themselves or perhaps even the teachers at each school?

I'm not using anything as a stick to beat anything.

I'm saying why do we need private schools? Surely the goal should be for everyone to get an equally good education. While you have a two tier system that is never going to be the case.

this is wrong entirely in practice but your heart is in the right place

Aye, as soon as the conversation goes up a couple of notches I can well imagine how your tiny inbred mind starts to get confused, becomes bored then finally loses interest altogether.

I'm a lot smarter than you, you fucking arsehole.

You're talking pish, that's why I'm out.

Totally agree with this and surely no one could argue against our children receiving higher education standards regardless of where they live. Unfortunately it's never going to happen no matter which political party is in power.

Lets not overlook the fact that some state schools do extremely well in league tables (thinking Banchory, Aboyne, Grammer in the North East) however these tend to be in more affluent areas, while others in more deprived areas are usually further down the leagues.

However each school in the north east, regardless, of location, will produce a proportion of kids who are high academic achievers and a proportion who are complete wasters.

Why is that? Is that down to the individuals parents, the individuals environment, the individual themselves or perhaps even the teachers at each school?

What a load of waffle :sleeping: