English Premier League

30 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Liverpool honking again the day. Looks like Klopp's influence is on the wane. 

Nothing to do with Klopp, he's the one semi holding everyone together. Alot of issues behind the scenes with FSG and management, players falling out and basically Pep Ljinders being very much disliked by many.

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Incorrect. He's classless. Which is why he's perfectly suited to Liverpool FC. 

What's your thoughts on Fergie, Pep and Wenger who are exactly the same.

Fucking winners though.

Just have a peep through your own musings in match threads on here... classless in your word, but for me you are passionate about the Dons. 

Don't think a Dons fan can comment on class. Have you seen some of the shit we say as fans. Super trouper... Ricksen. Wouldn't change it for the world.

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Nothing to do with Klopp, he's the one semi holding everyone together. Alot of issues behind the scenes with FSG and management, players falling out and basically Pep Ljinders being very much disliked by many.

You're an expert on the inner workings of EPL clubs as well now? No end to your talents is there Roberta?

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

I do find it amusing that fans of EPL clubs are protesting about a European Super League will be bad for football...

Jesus.

I'd like to see it happen. Won't make any difference to the Dons, but it'll fuck up a lot of English clubs that have been bankrolled by Sky for decades. Teehee. Fuck them.

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Huns and Tims fuck off to it, leading to a more competitive Scottish league. Don's winning titles while the arse cheeks get humped every week would be the ideal scenario. 

It’s not a break up of national leagues tho, it’s a revamp of European nights! Also if somehow they did leave it explains the plan of B Teams in the pyramid 

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting interview with the English League Chairman on Breakfast Tele this morning announcing new independent regulator.  Addressing Club sustainability More or less said Uber rich Premier league clubs had the opportunity to address internally and ignored it.  So be it.  Fuck them.

I may have summarised the last bit.

Interesting when considered alongside the Euro League speculation.  And chalk and cheese to the two club model so fiercely protected in Scotland.