Hearts V Aberdeen

Going by statistics there are homosexuals playing just now. Obviously because they rate shagging men it means they'll shitebag out of every 50/50. Issue isn't players sexuality, it's their lack of ability to take criticism and dig in when the going gets tough. The gays have had it tough since the dawn of man, id rather a team of gay boys getting on with it when the chips are down than our current team of spiceboy Nando eating fuds.

I'd rather have a full team of gay guys tbh, they'd definitely mark tighter than our lot

You come to this conclusion cause I don't like limp wristed bummers?

Boring old cunt.....I'm a fun loving hell raiser thank you very much.

Pipes we've read all about your hell raising over the years, but do you and the #ladz blitz a ton at an away day and lead the chanting?

Only way we'll be getting a new manager is if McInnes himself decides he's moving on. I don't think WBA will offer him the post there so I think he'll still be here next season unless someone else comes in which might happen if he finishes second and wins the SC (I seriously doubt either will happen to be honest). Milne will never sack him and to be honest he doesn't deserve the sack despite a frustrating season where we have been powder puff in one too many games now.

Like Hearts we will have a big turnover of players this summer. McInnes needs to get it right this summer i.e. no more Tansey like signings. And sign a couple of proper full backs especially a LB. He will need to replace McLean as well and that won't be easy. Hopefully McKenna and Devlin can forge a good CB pairing next season. I think next season will be McKenna's last with us he'll be sold on next summer in my opinion.

Let's hope your team takes points off Hibs and Sevco after the split.

Home or away H1b5 won't be taking 3 points off us. Natural order being restored.

• Downvote 1

consiboogie 'avin' a 'mare here.

Nope. He's made an absolute cunt of cheesepipes (although cheese mostly done it himself, with Consi pointing it out).

He's got Cheese damn right. You can picture him. An angry, Middle-aged man who's full of hate. Full of hate and anger because everyone who's ever been close to him has realised he's a wanker and left him. He therefore blames everyone different from him for his problems.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Nope. He's made an absolute cunt of cheesepipes (although cheese mostly done it himself, with Consi pointing it out).

He's got Cheese damn right. You can picture him. An angry, Middle-aged man who's full of hate. Full of hate and anger because everyone who's ever been close to him has realised he's a wanker and left him. He therefore blames everyone different from him for his problems.

Really could not be more wrong

He's not middle aged

LOL

I love heaps of shit.

Rock n roll, V Twin Motorbikes, strippers, booze, drugs, shooting animals.

Most of that is just everyday bloke stuff which we can all identify with, well perhaps not shooting animals, but your love for excrement puts you beyond the pale min and you always seem to bring it up when I am eating my oxtail soup. There should be a law against this type of thing. I have said it before and I will say it again, you sir are a poopophile. Gadz!

• Upvote 1

If we're having a virtual guess who then I'd say Parklife is around 35 going on 55.

Married, him and wife have matching spectacles, matching water resistant jackets and wear Clark's shoes for comfort.

Most likely a clever man married to a clever lady, might even pump out a few ready for Uni "Where's Wally's" in a couple of years.

More couples dinner party than rampaging with the #lads.

Anyhoo, thanks for the concern I'm on my own......not yet anyway although my hall of shame over the years I've been close I must admit but be rest assured if it does happen I'll be upping sticks and scooting off to Thailand to bang little yellow fucking machines until I die of a heart attack.

Wrong on pretty much every comment.

I, however, am totally correct in calling you a hate filled bigot.

• Downvote 4

If we're having a virtual guess who then I'd say Parklife is around 35 going on 55.

Married, him and wife have matching spectacles, matching water resistant jackets and wear Clark's shoes for comfort.

Most likely a clever man married to a clever lady, might even pump out a few ready for Uni "Where's Wally's" in a couple of years.

More couples dinner party than rampaging with the #lads.

Anyhoo, thanks for the concern I'm on my own......not yet anyway although my hall of shame over the years I've been close I must admit but be rest assured if it does happen I'll be upping sticks and scooting off to Thailand to bang little yellow fucking machines until I die of a heart attack

Hahahaha, marching spectacles is a fucking certainty.

• Upvote 2