Hearts V Aberdeen

Keywords.

Progressive, 21st century man.

Add together with a sprinkle of complete tolerance and what we have is an allergic to everything, vegan poofter.

Guarantee you're a good few stone overweight and have no hair. All of this accompanied by tattoos you regret. And your wife has left you and taken the kids? Only things I can think of to explain such rage to marginalised groups of people. Either all of that or you're just a boring old cunt who constantly longs for yesteryear when the reality is things are a fair bit better now.

Yes, football 30, 40,50 years ago when it was working class men getting together to spew racist, homophobic bile was much more fun than this rainbow coloured day out nowadays where 100% tolerance is expected on absolutely everything.

I keep hearing it shouldn't matter but put poofs, lassies with cocks and blokes with fuds anywhere and they vacuum the good old fashioned fun out of everything.

Why do you have a bisexual woman as your avatar?

You are a limp wristed joy boy.

Oh aye Christ, so I am. You got me there, boof. Absolutely devastated me. Won't be showing my face around town for a while now.

Not on to gloat. We've had too shit a season.

But our pitch is abysmal and teams not used to it are all over the place, like playing on ice in mouldies. So defenders especially look hapless. Just pointing it out before you judge your lads on that game.

Good support from you as usual.

And yes, the stadium is underwhelming. I know.

You should definitely gloat WHS we would be if the tables were turned.

Nothing to do with the pitch why we didn't get a result yesterday. Our pitch is the worst in the league and we scored 4 goals on it last weekend.

We lost because we just didn't turn up and unfortunately that's just happened too many times this season. I'm amazed we still have a half decent chance of finishing in second place. Hearts didn't have to play particularly well to win.

I expect things will be tighter between both clubs in the league next season and 14 games unbeaten at home since Hearts returned to Tynecastle is impressive. But your team will need to improve massively when they play away from home to make proper strides. The times I've watched them on tv this season when they've been away from they have generally been poor as only 4 wins in 17 games demonstrate. That needs to massively improve and I'm not convinced it will under Levein.

• Downvote 2

Guarantee you're a good few stone overweight and have no hair. All of this accompanied by tattoos you regret. And your wife has left you and taken the kids? Only things I can think of to explain such rage to marginalised groups of people. Either all of that or you're just a boring old cunt who constantly longs for yesteryear when the reality is things are a fair bit better now.

Hahaha wow.

You should definitely gloat WHS we would be if the tables were turned.

Nothing to do with the pitch why we didn't get a result yesterday. Our pitch is the worst in the league and we scored 4 goals on it last weekend.

We lost because we just didn't turn up and unfortunately that's just happened too many times this season. I'm amazed we still have a half decent chance of finishing in second place. Hearts didn't have to play particularly well to win.

I expect things will be tighter between both clubs in the league next season and 14 games unbeaten at home since Hearts returned to Tynecastle is impressive. But your team will need to improve massively when they play away from home to make proper strides. The times I've watched them on tv this season when they've been away from they have generally been poor as only 4 wins in 17 games demonstrate. That needs to massively improve and I'm not convinced it will under Levein.

Levein still being backed by the happy clappy Budge cult. But there's been a 70 player turnover in 4 years. And we need to do it again in summer.

Any more Cole Stocktons and Grzelaks and the cult will be pushed to one side and the proper villagers will start getting revolting.

He also needs to develop on the carpet passing football. Although our first against yous was nice play. It's not been the norm. And away is too cautious. We want to see wingers and MF runners. And 2 up front. And pace.

The fans love Milinkovic but seems Levein doesn't. Too erratic for Levein robotball. If we don't make him permanent he'd be good for you guys. Cult hero type who had Celtic on toast. I think he'll be making way for Templeton.

Like you, I envy Killie Stevie Clark. My mate last night was saying he works with the right back O'Donnell's uncle. Said the standards of what has been acceptable have went through the roof under Clarke. And at same time training is the most enjoyable most have known in football. He told Brophy he wasn't working hard enough. Player disagreed. But buckles down and admitted gaffer was right weeks later. Now looking like the best young striker in Scotland.

Hearing only good about Clarke management, training and tactics. I'd say best manager in the country, including horse veneers at Celtic.

But we've Levein. Rumours he'll go back upstairs and Naysmith at QOS to be new manager. With Levein pulling strings.

One way or another we'll be in the mix at the top end next year. Natural order will resume. H1b5 will be without McGeough, McGinn and Lennon all being poached. Can see you with a new manager. And probably signing some hackers to toughen you up. Quite right.

Think Sevco will struggle to make big signings and they'll stay closer to us than Celtic.

And hope St Liedown get fucked in every game. Yes. 86 still burns deep.

Levein still being backed by the happy clappy Budge cult. But there's been a 70 player turnover in 4 years. And we need to do it again in summer.

Any more Cole Stocktons and Grzelaks and the cult will be pushed to one side and the proper villagers will start getting revolting.

He also needs to develop on the carpet passing football. Although our first against yous was nice play. It's not been the norm. And away is too cautious. We want to see wingers and MF runners. And 2 up front. And pace.

The fans love Milinkovic but seems Levein doesn't. Too erratic for Levein robotball. If we don't make him permanent he'd be good for you guys. Cult hero type who had Celtic on toast. I think he'll be making way for Templeton.

Like you, I envy Killie Stevie Clark. My mate last night was saying he works with the right back O'Donnell's uncle. Said the standards of what has been acceptable have went through the roof under Clarke. And at same time training is the most enjoyable most have known in football. He told Brophy he wasn't working hard enough. Player disagreed. But buckles down and admitted gaffer was right weeks later. Now looking like the best young striker in Scotland.

Hearing only good about Clarke management, training and tactics. I'd say best manager in the country, including horse veneers at Celtic.

But we've Levein. Rumours he'll go back upstairs and Naysmith at QOS to be new manager. With Levein pulling strings.

One way or another we'll be in the mix at the top end next year. Natural order will resume. H1b5 will be without McGeough, McGinn and Lennon all being poached. Can see you with a new manager. And probably signing some hackers to toughen you up. Quite right.

Think Sevco will struggle to make big signings and they'll stay closer to us than Celtic.

And hope St Liedown get fucked in every game. Yes. 86 still burns deep.

Only way we'll be getting a new manager is if McInnes himself decides he's moving on. I don't think WBA will offer him the post there so I think he'll still be here next season unless someone else comes in which might happen if he finishes second and wins the SC (I seriously doubt either will happen to be honest). Milne will never sack him and to be honest he doesn't deserve the sack despite a frustrating season where we have been powder puff in one too many games now.

Like Hearts we will have a big turnover of players this summer. McInnes needs to get it right this summer i.e. no more Tansey like signings. And sign a couple of proper full backs especially a LB. He will need to replace McLean as well and that won't be easy. Hopefully McKenna and Devlin can forge a good CB pairing next season. I think next season will be McKenna's last with us he'll be sold on next summer in my opinion.

Let's hope your team takes points off Hibs and Sevco after the split.

You come to this conclusion cause I don't like limp wristed bummers?

Boring old cunt.....I'm a fun loving hell raiser thank you very much.

Fuck off to follow follow with your angry middle aged white man shite. Let folk do what they want, not hurting anyone. Bigot