Hearts V Aberdeen

Beaten by a side willing to graft - we aren't.

The skill is there but the work-rate is not.

Total lack of involvement from Shinnie again today is telling - he's McInes' man on the field - does he not believe what he's being told by the manager either?

May is a lazy cunt and can fuck right off.

Logan is another nothing waste of a shirt as well.

Bed sheets will be ringing of pish afore the dawn!!

The positives

Good chance for Scot to show is mettle after a mistake today - hope he rebounds well.

GMS willing to have a go - didn't think he had it in him.

Was surprised by the Jambo's passing, to be honest. Kept the ball down and players were making themselves available for the pass. They played like a proper fitba team rather than an SPFL Hoofba outfit. They were also getting most of the breaks, but that's down to their higher workrate.

Fuck knows what McInnes' game plan was.

May - computer games

Logan - Twitter and Flybe airplanes

GMS - fish

Rooney - Walking about thinking hes Archie/muscles

Kenny - hair

Too many distractions nowadays - Fergie would have had this under control

Aberdeen FC should be more important than the above - to these poofs, theyre not

Whenever he finishes a move he runs his fingers through his hair... I have noticed this.

No additional commentary on that.

If Nwakali isn't available next week then fuck knows what the midfield will be. I can see Reynolds at RB if that's the case with Ball and O'Connor in centre mid. God help us.

We may have beaten Motherwell the other night but in my opinion we go in as the underdogs next week with the suspensions we have.

Today was never going to be easy but we have just put in far too many of those types of flat and uninspiring performances this season. Fair play to Hearts they still have a long way to go but they have proved a very tough nut to crack at home since they returned to Tynecastle.

Next weekend's game is by far our biggest of the season. Lose it and I can see our season just petering out with us finishing 4th. Win it and I think it will provide massive motivation for the players for the rest of the league campaign. It's just typical that in our biggest game we will be playing our weakest starting 11 of the whole season.

We have no leader on that pitch. Today was like a meaningless end of season kick about, there was no passion no desire and no will to win right from the word go. I dont like when people say the players are spineless or gutless but its either that or the manager is a fucking dreadful motivator. Pathetic when folk pay money to watch that.

Ideally we need to bring in 3 or 4 new faces who are ready to fight for a first team place.

This is a team who are well within their comfort zone, and today showed the critical need for a rocket up their arses.

Workrate was far below what you would expect of a team coming out 2-0 down at half time. The desire was nowhere to be seen. That in itself was fucking disgraceful.

Jambos never had to raise their game at any point.

Was surprised by the Jambo's passing, to be honest. Kept the ball down and players were making themselves available for the pass. They played like a proper fitba team rather than an SPFL Hoofba outfit. They were also getting most of the breaks, but that's down to their higher workrate.

Fuck knows what McInnes' game plan was.

Michael Stewart was having a right go at Levein's tactics of playing five across the back at the start of the game, but for once the normally spot on Stewart was wrong and the Hearts strategy outfoxed Derek completely. Our manager never seems to have a plan B when things are going against us and if he cannot rectify this and soon there will be a new name on the Managers door next season.

I'm really looking forward to Ryan Christie leaving at the end of the season. Can't come soon enough.

Anyone notice with him that when things go against the team he puts in sneaky little challenges, almost like he wants sent off, but making it look like he's trying hard? Like a spoilt wee brat

Who gives a fuck

Theyre a bunch of poofs

Will there ever be another player for the dons like Jim Bett? (Probably get bullied out the team for not liking Kanye West anyway)

FML

Jim Bett, not one player in this side would be allowed to polish his boots

The season is about to collapse - not confident about the semi final and we know with certainty that we will lose to Celtic and sevco. 4th is looking likely as Hibs are a better team and without doubt have the superior manager.

I was hoping that WBA would make a move for McInnes but if not then we are stuck with him. No chance of Milne showing him the door.

He is simply unable to motivate the team and has never been able to demonstrate he has a plan b in any match.