Hearts V Aberdeen

Bit of an aphorism, but heard Sean Dyche come out with "We want to instill a culture that suggests the minimum requirement is maximum effort." Could be done with a bit more of this, it seems like there is quite a few in the team coasting. Not sure what the problem is, but to have the team playing like a bag of loose parts rattling about is crazy at this stage of the season.

Anyone know Marcus Evans' phone number to put in a good word?

Terrible performance - special mention to McKenna, O’Connor, Considine, Stewart, Christie, May for being worse than fucking dreadful.

Shinnie disappearing like McDonald of old worthy of mention.

Worst of all was McGinn, what the fuck was that - he shouldn’t be playing - if that’s the effort he puts in, I’d rather see Wright get a run out.

Final mention to McInnes - he completely fooled Levein with his tactical genius at the start of the second half.

However the players had no fucking idea what was going on either.

Far too many square (or shite) pegs in round holes.

Gave up with 20 mins to go, I’m sure many didn’t last as long as that.

Hopeless.

Pivotal day in McInnes’ Aberdeen career coming up on Saturday.

Re: Naismith.

First class attitude. Not the best going around but he ran his guts out, was up in our players faces and desperately wanted to win.

We had nothing like that but it was sorely needed.

Agree with others on Christie. Does not give one fuck if things aren't going his way...let him go

That was sore one to watch. How many times we had possession at the back and the ball got played square or passed back as their was no option available.

Or it was the long ball up to stevie may, waste of time.

Saying that if considines header went in off the post before they scored could have been different who knows.

Both goals defence to blame, 2nd one total mess.

Mcginn ? fuck knows whats going on their, needs a right boot in bollox shocking performance, nobody pass marks for me, maybe big Mckenna although he was involved in that calamity for 2nd goal. Cant do the lads confidence much good with considine and oconnor around him, keep saying time and time again, guys like them need moved on if we are to move on to next level, not good enough.

Needs a massive turnaround next week but ill be making the trip again as you do SF.

It won't be long until actual homosexuals are playing professional football.

Might not be my lifetime but my kids will probably see it.

Going by statistics there are homosexuals playing just now. Obviously because they rate shagging men it means they'll shitebag out of every 50/50. Issue isn't players sexuality, it's their lack of ability to take criticism and dig in when the going gets tough. The gays have had it tough since the dawn of man, id rather a team of gay boys getting on with it when the chips are down than our current team of spiceboy Nando eating fuds.

Not on to gloat. We've had too shit a season.

But our pitch is abysmal and teams not used to it are all over the place, like playing on ice in mouldies. So defenders especially look hapless. Just pointing it out before you judge your lads on that game.

Good support from you as usual.

And yes, the stadium is underwhelming. I know.

Majority of benders are flowery limp wristed queers who cry when aggressively shouted at so I don't agree with the dawn of time hardships.

If 11 benders are the answer I'm away to follow Highland League.

You seem like a considerate, progressive, 21st century man. I wish you were my dad.

Majority of benders are flowery limp wristed queers who cry when aggressively shouted at so I don't agree with the dawn of time hardships.

If 11 benders are the answer I'm away to follow Highland League.

I dont understand the discrimination against gay people by you. You obviously have issues. Want to get something off your chest?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes, football 30, 40,50 years ago when it was working class men getting together to spew racist, homophobic bile was much more fun than this rainbow coloured day out nowadays where 100% tolerance is expected on absolutely everything.

I keep hearing it shouldn't matter but put poofs, lassies with cocks and blokes with fuds anywhere and they vacuum the good old fashioned fun out of everything.

:suicide:

• Downvote 2

Yes, football 30, 40,50 years ago when it was working class men getting together to spew racist, homophobic bile was much more fun than this rainbow coloured day out nowadays where 100% tolerance is expected on absolutely everything.

I keep hearing it shouldn't matter but put poofs, lassies with cocks and blokes with fuds anywhere and they vacuum the good old fashioned fun out of everything.

Back in the day Cheesy there was a gay trawlerman who used to drink in the Broadsword. I wont name him but a few of the older guys on here will remember him. He spoke with an affectation and minced around the bar with an open shirt wearing one of those old fashioned silver identity chains and bar round his neck. It used to be funny when some hardman homophobe would take the Mickey and end up in an ambulance with his face battered to a pulp.To be honest I don't recall too much racist, homophobic bile coming from the working class back then and it does seem to be a modern phenomena mainly spouted from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.