Hearts V Aberdeen

Another indictment of your sadness is thinking you have to "make" friends

As in you need to go out of your way to make people like you

That's not how it works for me

Haha. You constantly tell lies on the internet to try and make yourself look good and impress folk you don't know.

So obviously that is very much how it works for you, MT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Choose your side.

Old School Romantics captained by me or the Modern day flounces. Captained by Parklife. With vice captain Consie tickling his balls and tongue punching his fartbox.

I don't think Parky would let me on his team. I'm a 'hate filled bigot' as well apparently. I'm an enthusiastic supporter of lesbianism though.

Guest the shepherd

Jim Leighton I had the respect for. He'd dive and roll about in the mud like an epileptic just to keep the ball out the net.

Macleish. Would break his nose countless times to clear the ball even if it meant crashing his face off a forward's head.

Peter Weir. The skill of a mofo

Yeah!

Are you a Neurologist? If you are you're really unprofessional and should be sacked, and if not don't speak about something you know fuck all about or use it for a comparison for a very cheap laugh.

Eejit.

Moobs getting ready for a night on the town

Sorry but surely that allows team traditionalist a window to post their own vid of typical night-out preparedness albeit from the other side. Now where's my video of Susanna Hoffs gone...

Oooft

In my dreams? Too fucking true! (apols if LGIR is looking in, in which case I'm sure she's a lovely girl whom it was patently wrong to exploit in this manner (Susanna, not LGIR))

Its a dying art.

To impress a lady.

60% of ladies take offence.

43% of men want to bugger other men.

16% don't associate themselves as a man or a lady

And 27% are in the process of swapping cocks for fuds n vice versa.

What ever happened to a splash of the good stuff, 20 pints of lager, a punch up and then bagging a dirty tramp with a spot of moonwalking across the dancefloor.

Or you're 100% fuck ugly.