Stewart in for McGinn

Wright in for GMS

McLean in for Ball

LB position is a worry. I doubt we'll stick Shinnie there, so we'll see either Reynolds or Considine at LB position. Considering we've not conceded in the last two games, I don't see McInnes changing it.

He won't start Wright he's hardly played any first team football recently he won't trust him to play from the start in this game. I think he'll play Considine he worries Rangers in the air at set pieces he hit the bar with a header against them earlier this season and scored a header at Ibrox last season.

Lewis

Logan McKenna O'Connor Considine

Ball Shinnie

Christie McLean May

Cosgrove

Subs: Woodman / Rooney / Nwakali / Reynolds / Wright / Stewart / Arnason

I think that's how we will line-up if GMS and McGinn are injured with May playing left of a 3 in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Playing Christie on the right of the 3 is not ideal but it's not as if he can't play there. Either that or play Stewart instead of him. But I'm sure McInnes will go for Christie he will see him as more of a goal threat.

COYR!

Have a look at the rob Roy reds Facebook, they usually use Philomenas pub near Covent Garden. I’ve watched a few of our games in there.

That is where I watched our cup game against Dundee United. They even relegated the EPL to the small screen in the corner.