The Huns are pish but I have this sinking feeling that we will bottle it again tonight. 4 losses to the Huns in one season and the Mmg thread will take a pounding tonight. Surely tonight is the night Derek and the boys give us a performance and a win to be proud of. COYR

The Huns are pish but I have this sinking feeling that we will bottle it again tonight. 4 losses to the Huns in one season and the Mmg thread will take a pounding tonight. Surely tonight is the night Derek and the boys give us a performance and a win to be proud of. COYR

Losing to that shite under Pedro was bad enough, then losing so meekly to them TWICE under their development coach was just as bad. Losing again to them tonight at a sell out at home insuch a big game is just unforgivable. How could any fan want to continue with McInnes for another season if he capitulates again FOR A FOURTH TIME in one season against them when they are such a mess & losing to everyone else often?

I was done with McInnes ages ago but lose tonight & many more will have had enough also.

McInnes would celebrate a draw tonight

The poofs will take it up the arse again

0-2 (but Deko will say his woofters played well and if May/Rooney converted that early chance, things would have been different)

"There was a lot to like about us"

"We asked questions of them"

Wouldn't be surprised if GMS doesn't last long. It's the correct game to take a gamble though! All or nothing... if he only lasts 15 mins before breaking down, then at least we had a go!

Glad to see Stevie May on the pine. Was getting harder to justify his inclusion with every game.

Guest the shepherd

Halliday and Martin there to be exploited.

It should be the case as they are weak links in their line-up but Russell Martin could not put a foot wrong against Aberdeen in the last game at Ibrox. Fuck knows where that performance came from, along with the boy Foderingham.