It would be fucking marvellous if we win tonight and hearts take something off hibs tomorrow.

:dancin:

No doubt we'll have to go to parkhead looking to take a point or 3 tho.

:suicide:

We really don't want this to happen...but if we do watch all the bluecunt conspiracy theorists come out of the wood work.

Huge game. Season defining. Finishing 4th would be a colossal underachievement, accompanied by our shitshow in the cups- would make this season the worst one yet under Derek. Win this and I think we've wrapped up second, lose and the bottler accusations get thrown out again. Don't normally get nervous but I am for this one. COYR

Big crowd, big game

0-3

A pitiful performance. Usually the best game of the season v the huns in terms of atmos

We'll get pumped though. Shame

It's funny that when we were utter dross we always raised our game against the Huns at home now we absolutely shite ourselves.

I know one man who always had us right up for the Huns at home.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A tense 1-0 win for the dandies - Mckenna to score

Am I right in thinking, the huns would finish 4th if we win tonight, hearts win tomorrow, hibs beat huns?

Don't think the Hearts result matters to where the Huns finish although it does affect us ;)

Huns last two games are us and Hibs, lose them both and they're 4th.

In fact a draw and a loss and they're 4th

Don't think the Hearts result matters to where the Huns finish although it does affect us ;)

Huns last two games are us and Hibs, lose them both and they're 4th.

In fact a draw and a loss and they're 4th

Sorry I shuld clarify, I am looking at a scenario where we are 2nd and them 4th, them finishing 4th is an added bonus, If Hibs win twice and we lose once, wouldn't that see us 3rd?

It's funny that when we were utter dross we always raised our game against the Huns at home now we absolutely shite ourselves.

I know one man who always had us right up for the Huns at home.

Despite him being a raging hun himself.

Whatta man!

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Sorry I shuld clarify, I am looking at a scenario where we are 2nd and them 4th, them finishing 4th is an added bonus, If Hibs win twice and we lose once, wouldn't that see us 3rd?

Fuck this talk of losing.

Get torn into these scum tonight and the Minks at the weekend.

Two wins and we are second.

It's in our own hands - let's make it happen.

• Upvote 2

There's quite a few combinations that are possible still.

However if we beat Sevco then we finish above them.

If we beat Sevco and lose to Celtic and Hibs win twice then it comes down to goal difference for 2nd.

If Hibs pick up 4 points then they'll finish above Sevco provided we don't lose to them.

Two draws for Sevco then they'll finish 4th if Hibs beat Hearts.

see post 82 -

Win for us - hibs draw or lose we are guaranteed second

Win for us win for hibs we are guaranteed Europe but not second

Draw for us - hibs lose or draw we are guaranteed europe

Any other result leaves us in trouble

Best result is a win and a hibs loss

Worst result is lose and a hibs win especially a high scoring hibs win

it is quite simple though Win tonight we have Europe so at them

This is a massive game for us. We cannot lose and its extra spicy because of the shit we are playing against.

I hope the lads channel that fergie feeling so we beat them and show "how hard? Gerrard" what a huge mistake he is making.

1-0 with last minute hand ball bundled over the line. Wear it.

And so all the seasons efforts come down to this tonight.

If we win tonight we will surely clinch second.

And so the smart money would be on an incomprehensible formation and odd tactics from deeke, plus an absolute bottle job from the players.

But, fuck it, to hell with the smart money - COYR!

Lets ruin the Gerrard bounce, even before the Takeover panel manage to!

• Upvote 1

Looked painfully out his depth last time. Hopefully McGinn makes it. Shame GMS is out, would have been fantastic to see him going at Halliday

GMS might have been a bluff to increase chances of Halliday being left in the team. They have no left backs but do have others they could deploy there, other right backs etc