The Mckenna Dilemma

11 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Said he was over rated and never worth the money we were looking for.... and also that he was THICK, or looked THICK! ?

He also kept on going on about McKenna being 'rag-dolled' by physical players as evidence that he'd never make it!  A young CB, still developing and learning the game!  Some of our fans have no patience and i think expect all youth players to spawn as complete players/a finished article.

First of all, despite him being devilishly handsome,  are you denying he does have a vacuous/ glaikit look about him?

Secondly, the only player I mentioned being rag dolled was Russell Anderson by gorgeous George

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

He had all his old posts deleted. 

At least it's an admission that he's embarrassed by the complete shite he talked. 

No, I was very close to a complete mental breakdown at one point over the last few years as this place had completely broken me. So I wanted my account deleted but the posts being deleted was a half-way house

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

No, I was very close to a complete mental breakdown at one point over the last few years as this place had completely broken me. So I wanted my account deleted but the posts being deleted was a half-way house

Sorry to hear this and hopefully you can move on and be happier 

33 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Can't expect much more from MT. He'll have been getting told how "pure shite" McKenna is by whatever hun is in his family. 

Probs sits at his work and hoovers up the Record as well. 

Not his fault, really. A victim of location. 

Not true, same(ish) location but don’t hoover up any of that hun rhetoric, (no self respecting dons fan would)No huns in my family luckily enough and don’t read papers.myth that closer to Glasgow adds hun sympathy’s, not to all, in fact a would go as far to say that some folk down here hate them much more than any dons supporter up there due to having to listen to their pish much more often,(work,nights out, etc)Aberdeen’s population isn’t surrounded by the filth, we are!, which makes us double down on our hatred for the minky, scummy jakeball bastards.  

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I doubt you take posts on here quite that seriously. 

Hope you're doing good nonetheless. ?

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Just you wait till the negative scoring is back

190 is assailable

If it makes you feel better about things, feel free to do so. I couldn't give a flying fuck.

A bit needy and pathetic a grown man feels the need to mark a post down to make himself better without addressing and tackling the issues that are genuinely affecting him mentally and emotionally though, if indeed there are issues, and, if so, he may have primarily contributed towards them because of his irresponsible and immature self-indulgent behaviour

• Upvote 4
14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If it makes you feel better about things, feel free to do so. I couldn't give a flying fuck.

A bit needy and pathetic a grown man feels the need to mark a post down to make himself better without addressing and tackling the issues that are genuinely affecting him mentally and emotionally though, if indeed there are issues, and, if so, he may have primarily contributed towards them because of his irresponsible and immature self-indulgent behaviour

Yep

I said that already m8

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Disappointing to see people referring to mental health in here. This is the last bastion of folk not giving a fuck if your struggling. We are all struggling after watching Bates and Gallagher all season.

Mental Health should be discussed, hiding peoples issues away is far worse than watching the chuckle brothers trying to defend 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What’s really sad is going back through a years worth of posts to make sure you find every single one someone put on to give it a -1, when the person you were doing it to really didn’t give a fuck and telling him that. 

17 minutes ago, thurso said:

What’s really sad is going back through a years worth of posts to make sure you find every single one someone put on to give it a -1, when the person you were doing it to really didn’t give a fuck and telling him that. 

Your right min, it's really sad but some people take pleasure at putting others down, primarily to make them feel better and more powerful about themselves in the short-term, as they are socially deficient and sociopathic. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Your right min, it's really sad but some people take pleasure at putting others down, primarily to make them feel better and more powerful about themselves in the short-term, as they are socially deficient and sociopathic. 

It’s always been like that.People are cunts.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

MT, back in the day, you used to be my favourite poster on here…. The Christmas Albums, the Capri, Batman Tattoo, Cigars, your Dads burnt back, etc… I lapped it all up!

But then you turned negative, angry, contrary and the laughs evaporated!

Bring back the old MT!!

22 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

MT, back in the day, you used to be my favourite poster on here…. The Christmas Albums, the Capri, Batman Tattoo, Cigars, your Dads burnt back, etc… I lapped it all up!

Bring back the old MT!!

The hun tendencies took a hold of him, bit like the dark side did with Darth Vader ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

It’s always been like that.People are cunts.

Bullies, they need a doing, or perhaps that'll make them worse online.

On here, some of them are not even Aberdeen supporters, and support teams we don't like.

7 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Bullies, they need a doing, or perhaps that'll make them worse online.

On here, some of them are not even Aberdeen supporters, and support teams we don't like.

Absolutely spot on, Cockney min. 

Bullies usually get their comeuppance. It's a shame normally it's further down the line though.  

Infiltrators should always be smoked out. 

2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Bring back the old MT!!

Haha life got on top of me!

I'm on the way back though, don't worry 

28 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nice to hear that you are finally getting back on top of life again.

Got to admit, I was genuinely getting more than just a little worried for you.

Cheers chum

Tough at the top, but came through the other side

Nothing and I mean nothing is harder than being a parent

It's only when you have your own that you realise how your own parents deserve a medal