Graeme Shinnie.....

57 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It was a pretty low bar. And I'd suggest the BBC ratings are questionable seeing as they are voted for by BBC journalists who have a predilection for all things 'old firm'. 

My main memory of Brown is a guy struggling to influence a struggling team, mainly because he didn't have it in the tank to do things he was renowned for as a younger player. 

And of him and Lewis Ferguson practically tripping over each other at times trying to do the same job. Whether that was down to the management or the players I don't know. 

Brown was no-where near as bad as some people make out. He was getting most of the praise on this very forum in his early days at Aberdeen.

When things went downhill I don't even remember him getting much criticism. It was only when he left everyone had a memory loss and claimed he had been poor.

2 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Best thing that can be said about Shinnie is that he's not an imposter 

Regular bench warmer for a side bottom of championship?

Don't think he's the answer to our numerous problems.

A 'distraction' signing.

Obviously hope I'm way off the mark 

Going by the replies from Wigan fans to the post announcing they had let him leave on loan, their fans were pretty pissed off about it. Many felt he should have played a lot more as he generally impressed when he did play.

46 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

The hun shit really hurts me 😅😅😅

3 times now I've proved you're a dumb cunt for all to see.

You pedo cunt.

Nobody likes you here. 

I'm glad 😎

No you havenae - and quite frankly son, you should be fucking ashamed.

The kind of cunt who forced the shapes through any hole; pulled the stickers off its Rubik's cube - that doesnae make you right son, it makes you a cunt. And a hun.

And here - yes they do 😎

Have listened to his interview on Redtv.

Seems Shinnie and/or his agent approached Cormack. From there I can only assume that Cormack says to Gunn and Goodwin 'Shinnie wants to come back. Can we afford him in our budget and Jim, do you want him?'.

Both questions should have been no-brainers and here he is back in a red shirt.

It's a massive piece of positive PR for the club and he will improve the XI. Goodwin would've been stupid to turn down the opportunity to have him in his squad.

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

Denial 😅

You're too fucking thick to talk to.

You are obviously a hun cunt.

Bet you have the Queen on your wall that you wank to.

That tiny drip of semen that you can only muster once a month which you would normally save for your King Billy towel.

Does the baldness keep you awake at night.

Do you wake up sweating in the knowledge that your pedo looks are making females physically sick?

I still think we should meet up at the next dons game dont you think.

We can even sit together and that way I can secretly pretend to celebrate with you when in fact I'll be punching your face repeatedly until you choke on your own blood.

😁

You’ve lost the plot.

Nae wired up right.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Dunty said:

Going by the replies from Wigan fans to the post announcing they had let him leave on loan, their fans were pretty pissed off about it. Many felt he should have played a lot more as he generally impressed when he did play.

Fans are fickle though. 

What would fans of other teams say if they came on here to gauge the feeling for a player's ability? 

They'd get the full gamut from multi million pound player to hopeless cunt.  In the space of 10 posts. 

We know what Shinnie can and can't do. We don't need Wigan fans to tell us. 

2 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Denial 😅

You're too fucking thick to talk to.

You are obviously a hun cunt.

Bet you have the Queen on your wall that you wank to.

That tiny drip of semen that you can only muster once a month which you would normally save for your King Billy towel.

Does the baldness keep you awake at night.

Do you wake up sweating in the knowledge that your pedo looks are making females physically sick?

I still think we should meet up at the next dons game dont you think.

We can even sit together and that way I can secretly pretend to celebrate with you when in fact I'll be punching your face repeatedly until you choke on your own blood.

😁

The requesting to meet up shit is low grade stuff min. 

Sort yourself out. 

• Haha 1

Too much pish and absolute, total pish being applied on this thread. 

Regardless of the motives for making the signing the recruitment of Shinnie is a good move and SHOULD make a difference to the team.

The only thing that could affect my optimism is if Goodwin continues his bonkers tactics of late.

That said strengthening the defence remains an absolute must during this window. 

16 hours ago, Roberto said:

What's your thoughts in Goodwin @zeroisgod76 as matter of interest?

I think he’s the best man for the job, can’t be judged because he took over a shitshow, can’t be judged because the players aren’t fit, can’t be judged because he’s surely better than Glass…… on no my bad that was the opinion of all the other cunts on here a few months back that were happy to accept mediocrity and couldn’t see past the silver fox’s gift of the gab when it was obvious from day 1 he wasn’t good enough for Aberdeen.

• Dildo 1
15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I think he’s the best man for the job, can’t be judged because he took over a shitshow, can’t be judged because the players aren’t fit, can’t be judged because he’s surely better than Glass…… on no my bad that was the opinion of all the other cunts on here a few months back that were happy to accept mediocrity and couldn’t see past the silver fox’s gift of the gab when it was obvious from day 1 he wasn’t good enough for Aberdeen.

You should’ve said 

• Haha 1

Lots of folk on here thought Goodwin was the wrong appointment (and Glass for that matter). 

But they don't need to post it every day to try and get some kind of reflected glory out of it. 

It's the easiest thing in the world to declare someone shit when they first come in and then claim to be the first to have had that insight later on when it unravels as most appointments do. Takes no effort at all. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lots of folk on here thought Goodwin was the wrong appointment (and Glass for that matter). 

But they don't need to post it every day to try and get some kind of reflected glory out of it. 

It's the easiest thing in the world to declare someone shit when they first come in and then claim to be the first to have had that insight later on when it unravels as most appointments do. Takes no effort at all. 

I’m not looking for some kind of reflected glory. My opinion on him hasn’t changed since the day he came in the door. I don’t feel good about the fact I’ve been proven right as all I ever want is a successful Aberdeen Football Club.

18 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’m not looking for some kind of reflected glory. My opinion on him hasn’t changed since the day he came in the door. I don’t feel good about the fact I’ve been proven right as all I ever want is a successful Aberdeen Football Club.

Right, you've said it 

So haud yer wheesht 

Its your constant regurgitating of the same keech that winds people up

Do yourself a favour and zip it

(And change your username, you have no right to be linked to HZ at all)