Graeme Shinnie.....

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think Shaw playing left centre back is a message to the board (and to Harry Maguire) 

Yes, of course it is. 

What ETH does with his elite level Man United players will also have no influence on what JG does with his professionals. 

Losing my mind reading this crap 😄

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Yes, of course it is. 

What ETH does with his elite level Man United players will also have no influence on what JG does with his professionals. 

Losing my mind reading this crap 😄

Of course it has no influence but our professional players are not playing against elite players either 

12 hours ago, Dunty said:

And how did that work out for us? We won nothing, and then Miller became manager and nearly got us don't know who he is.

Brown left because he didn't like Cormack. 

Yet did enough to be named man of the match more than any other player last season.

Where do you even start with that pile of drivel 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Denial 😅

You're too fucking thick to talk to.

You are obviously a hun cunt.

Bet you have the Queen on your wall that you wank to.

That tiny drip of semen that you can only muster once a month which you would normally save for your King Billy towel.

Does the baldness keep you awake at night.

Do you wake up sweating in the knowledge that your pedo looks are making females physically sick?

I still think we should meet up at the next dons game dont you think.

We can even sit together and that way I can secretly pretend to celebrate with you when in fact I'll be punching your face repeatedly until you choke on your own blood.

😁

😆

wow

crackpot

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Of course it has no influence but our professional players are not playing against elite players either 

No, but Luke Shaw will be infinitely more capable of playing LCB than Shinnie who's never played there in his puff. 

It's a stupid thing to consider. He won't be playing left back either as he hasn't been one since he was at fucking Caley bar that nightmare he had for Scotland. 

He will play in midfield. The position he's played for the majority of his 300+ games as a professional. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No, but Luke Shaw will be infinitely more capable of playing LCB than Shinnie who's never played there in his puff. 

It's a stupid thing to consider. He won't be playing left back either as he hasn't been one since he was at fucking Caley bar that nightmare he had for Scotland. 

He will play in midfield. The position he's played for the majority of his 300+ games as a professional. 

In your opinion of course we should just be discussing “nailing” players. I won’t take your advice if you don’t mind 

6 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

In your opinion of course we should just be discussing “nailing” players. I won’t take your advice if you don’t mind 

I think Simply Red was joking when he mentioned Shinnie at centre back. 

There's absolutely nothing to gain by us playing him there when his energy is needed in midfield.  

Let it go, it's nae happening 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

The calibre Shaw plays against though is much higher than what it is against Shinnie, so surely levels out?

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

The calibre Shaw plays against though is much higher than what it is against Shinnie, so surely levels out?

I wouldn't have said so. 

Tactical ability to switch positions is a big marker between our level of player and their level of player.