Lewis Ferguson

3 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Fulham would be a good fit for him,play good stuff under Silva.

Couple of seasons there and on to the One of the top 4 teams in EPL.

Be such a boring move. One of the Milan clubs, Roma etc would be pretty epic.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

EPL cash thrown into the hat now with Fulham and Forrest being linked. 

There will I’m quite certain be at least 5 or 6 English clubs intrigued by Ferguson, the likes of Everton, West Ham, Bournemouth, possibly Brighton etc.  don’t count out Leicester or Leeds either, particularly if they get promoted. £30m minimum bids lads. 

4 hours ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

They can spend more than the Italian clubs and we get the windfall from that. I don’t care where he goes. 

Exactly. 

Not our player, all our interest should be is how much cash can we squeeze out of the deal. I don't gaf if he goes to Basingstoke Ladies 3rd XI, if they're paying 25 million then I'm terrific with that, and it's a brilliant move in his career. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
48 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Dunno where he's going to end up but Bologna will just take the highest offer, though I think alot will depend on managers moving about and how he shows at the Euros, then I'd think he will move. 

That's hardly a barometer as Clarke refuses to play him.

The team should be built around Ferguson.

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Dunno where he's going to end up but Bologna will just take the highest offer, though I think alot will depend on managers moving about and how he shows at the Euros, then I'd think he will move. 

I think if Motta moves it's a good chance Ferguson will follow

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Loads of rumours today he's off to Juventus, But see Scott Burns saying nothing agreed, do Hamilton get something from this deal, seems to have been a few Hamilton fans posting their in for a windfall 

I think they get 5%

48 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don’t think age comes into it. Dyce Boys Club got a 6 figure sum when Armstrong left the tims for Southampton.

Yeah clubs that trained players in early years will get something. I’m not sure what age he joined Hamilton. It won’t be 5% but still a hefty amount for a league 1 side if they qualify for above based on him going for 30 odd million.

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Yeah clubs that trained players in early years will get something. I’m not sure what age he joined Hamilton. It won’t be 5% but still a hefty amount for a league 1 side if they qualify for above based on him going for 30 odd million.

Think he was about 16/17 when he went there. Did he not get the bullet from the sevco academy?

admittedly, I might have made that up about sevco

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

I don’t think age comes into it. Dyce Boys Club got a 6 figure sum when Armstrong left the tims for Southampton.

Age comes in to any Training Compensation which is calculated using FIFA tables if player moves before end of season of his 23rd birthday so Fergie was 24 last August so nothing for Hamilton there. 

The 5% is a Solidarity payment due each time a player 23 or over is involved in a transfer with a fee (gets reduced by 0.5% per year if younger than 23) between two different FA's and the 5% is split between clubs player was at between 12 and 23 with the years 12 to 16 weighted half as much as the later years. This is why Dyce got a percentage on Armstrong going to England. Some  associations pay this element over on domestic tranfers but not sure if Italy do. If they do then the 5% would be allocated between Rangers (he left them at 13), Hamilton and us although not sure if sell on we have would replace our share of the 5%

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, RDS said:

Age comes in to any Training Compensation which is calculated using FIFA tables if player moves before end of season of his 23rd birthday so Fergie was 24 last August so nothing for Hamilton there. 

The 5% is a Solidarity payment due each time a player is involved in a transfer between two different FA's and the 5% is split between clubs player was at between 12 and 23 with the years 12 to 16 weighted half as much as the later years. This is why Dyce got a percentage on Armstrong going to England. Some domestic associations pay this element too but not sure if Italy do if he were to stay at Juventus. If they do then the 5% would be allocated between Rangers (he left them at 13), Hamilton and us although not sure if sell on we have would replace our share of the 5%

Good knowledge 

10 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Loads of rumours today he's off to Juventus, But see Scott Burns saying nothing agreed, do Hamilton get something from this deal, seems to have been a few Hamilton fans posting their in for a windfall 

So off to Juventus then, cracking move. 

Fuck Barry Ferguson.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Russell said:

So off to Juventus then, cracking move. 

Fuck Barry Ferguson.

As long as they don’t do a hun tactic and offer a player and a million quid to Bologna which would render the 20% practically null and void, happened before especially in Italy.