Lewis Ferguson

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Couldn’t agree more with this MAD. A severe assault on integrity is what football fans suffer when suddenly stop hating hun players and actively support them every few weeks.

you’re a decent man - you’d be good for a pint with 

Think I’ve gone the opposite the last couple years. If I saw Andy Robertson or John McGinn in the pub I’d buy them a pint. If i saw kelle roos or stefan gartenman I’d demand they leave 

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, redone said:

They don’t really need an excuse….he’s had plenty international game time but has proved to be a weak link at international level.  Decent enough back up maybe but there are better options available. Even Ryan fuckin Porteous has been better for Scotland than McKenna.  

Porto’s a classy player. 

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

Couldn’t agree more with this MAD. A severe assault on integrity is what football fans suffer when suddenly stop hating hun players and actively support them every few weeks.

you’re a decent man - you’d be good for a pint with 

Thank you very much min. 👍

I couldn't have put it better myself with regards to your comments regarding Scotland fans being disingenuous, hypocritical, metaphorical light switches, chopping and changing their feelings towards other clubs' supporters on a whim when it is time for the national side to play again.

Top posting bud.👍

On 3/6/2024 at 4:48 PM, Redforever86 said:

Said it afore and I’ll say it again. Ferguson would be a better striker than the shite we currently have. 

I’d have him in the team before Christie also, unless we are chasing the game. 

Or play McTominay up front and Ferguson in midfield.

It’s a thought.

Although I think Barnes will potentially get called up next squad and he’d be a good shout to start.

Sell on clause is mooted to be 20% of the fee and not 20% of the profit which it often is.

If Miovski, Barron, Duk and Ferguson all move this summer the Dons will be rolling in cash despite missing out on Europe.

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

Sell on clause is mooted to be 20% of the fee and not 20% of the profit which it often is.

If Miovski, Barron, Duk and Ferguson all move this summer the Dons will be rolling in cash despite missing out on Europe.

Big deposit on the new beach stadium when we win the Scottish cup

15 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Scottish Cup winners get European spot.

Believe.

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If we get to the final and lose,  do we get the euro groups, nah?

Or does it go to the next down in the league?

Winner of the Cup would trump the league.

Cup runner up gets didly squat

6 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

Goes to the league 

That's fair I suppose 

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Winner of the Cup would trump the league.

Cup runner up gets didly squat

Ta

5 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

We haven’t  had a better chance to lose this semi narrowly to celtic in for years 

Haha

I just don't understand the mindset of players

I'd be treating this semi and the final as if my life depended on it

WHAT a chance to almost erase all of the negativity accrued in the whole season and cement themselves as legends

All they need to do is win 2 games

Just bloody do it!!!