St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

The GMS one wasn't even debatable in the slightest. We will all talk about a shite away performance in Perth and only a draw but the correct decision given and it's a win.

Watching it back, boy definitely got the ball.

Even RedTV happy clappers backtracked after seeing the replay.

It's how much of the ball, and the timing that's open to question.

Also may have been outside box?

So, definitely debatable.

St. Johnstone had more of a gripe with there one, I'd say.

Lewis charges out, boy touches it past him.

Keeper nowhere near getting a touch on the ball careers straight at the Saints player.

Only way there was no contact, was the guy jumped about 6 feet in the air to avoid it.

Clear pen. Only debatable element is lack of contact, but if you are having to jump that high to avoid it, then a foul is the correct decision.

It's a poor excuse for a poor performance and poor management from McInnes. Again.

• Upvote 1

Fact is McIness is being found out got lucky with a handful of signings the rest have been poor at best.

When he lost core of his team after the Scottish Cup Final which 90% were Craig Brown signings he was found out.

Sad thing is there will be people still cheering him out next week thinking he is still the best thing

Aye, it's a bitch having to rebuild your side every year.

There will also still be people pissed off but with absolutely no fucking clue who they would have instead of McInnes.

Like it or lump it, he'll be in charge for a long time to come.

• Downvote 5

Watching it back, boy definitely got the ball.

Even RedTV happy clappers backtracked after seeing the replay.

It's how much of the ball, and the timing that's open to question.

Also may have been outside box?

So, definitely debatable.

St. Johnstone had more of a gripe with there one, I'd say.

Lewis charges out, boy touches it past him.

Keeper nowhere near getting a touch on the ball careers straight at the Saints player.

Only way there was no contact, was the guy jumped about 6 feet in the air to avoid it.

Clear pen. Only debatable element is lack of contact, but if you are having to jump that high to avoid it, then a foul is the correct decision.

It's a poor excuse for a poor performance and poor management from McInnes. Again.

Hahaha. That's one funny post. My favourite bit is the "clear pen. Only debatable element is lack of contact".

GMS was in the box and a clear and obvious foul. If that doesn't suit you I don't really give a fuck. I'm wondering if you have actually seen it but I think that you're just another twisted cunt. Adios.

Nae lookin like a good season. Been a slow decline or is it just that McInnes got an easy run with no Hibs huns Hearts etc to challenge us. Now that they're all back to roughly where you'd expect we are sliding quite badly. Think it's fair to say we've seen this coming.

nothing to do with easy run etc. Weve lost mclean, christie and rooney and replaced none of them sufficiently

• Downvote 1

Nae lookin like a good season. Been a slow decline or is it just that McInnes got an easy run with no Hibs huns Hearts etc to challenge us. Now that they're all back to roughly where you'd expect we are sliding quite badly. Think it's fair to say we've seen this coming.

Not Reed or Deed. Everything in his garden is still rosy!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1