St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Spastic and Major overreaction!

No, just people venting their frustration after another pish result against a pish team.

It was another fuckin pish result where we looked shite as per the last few games. If you think being 8th already and miles off the pace as being acceptable then bash on.

Fed up of folk saying it’s an overreaction. We have been pish and I’m putting the blame right on McInnes for his utter pish transfer window

• Upvote 2

It was another fuckin pish result where we looked shite as per the last few games. If you think being 8th already and miles off the pace as being acceptable then bash on.

Fed up of folk saying it’s an overreaction. We have been pish and I’m putting the blame right on McInnes for his utter pish transfer window

Quite agree!

It's not really 6 games though is it, a shit cup record, lifting his skirt to rangers, gifting them 6pts last season in the space of 5 days, constantly poor transfer windows, he's a busted flush.

Aye, so you want to ignore him giving us Lewis, Wilson may turn out to be quality. Delvin, Ferguson, Gleeson and Forrester may come good.

Lowe and Hobban look OK as well. Is it really that bad after only 6 games or is there a lot of amateur dramatics going on?

• Downvote 1

The biggest issue for me is that the other teams around us having pushed on yet we seem to have gone backwards.

Our signing policy is all wrong. Buy players that are injury prone with the hope we will make them fit again.

We would be better pushing on with the young loons and developing them, eventually selling them on for a big fee.

Perfect example is Anderson. He has the potential to be superb and more importantly he is young and keen and wants to get better. Stevie May is the complete opposite of this. He plays with fear of getting injured again.

• Upvote 3

Aye, so you want to ignore him giving us Lewis, Wilson may turn out to be quality. Delvin, Ferguson, Gleeson and Forrester may come good.

Lowe and Hobban look OK as well. Is it really that bad after only 6 games or is there a lot of amateur dramatics going on?

No Dons fans want the players to fail however the majority of those guys are injury prone. How are you supposed to build a consistent team when we chop and change every week.

We've only played 6 league games.

Would you not agree though that it’s best to start the season with a fit squad ready to go not a squad that is waiting on folk to get over their injuries.

It just immediately put us on the back foot and now we are already playing catch up

To be honest it’s more than just 6 games for me. It’s last season as well. Many fans could see where we were going and after we lost Kenny, Christie and Stewart it was so important we replaced them with decent players.

I haven’t seen anything yet from the guys he has brought in. I will happily be proved wrong!

Would you not agree though that it’s best to start the season with a fit squad ready to go not a squad that is waiting on folk to get over their injuries.

It just immediately put us on the back foot and now we are already playing catch up

To be honest it’s more than just 6 games for me. It’s last season as well. Many fans could see where we were going and after we lost Kenny, Christie and Stewart it was so important we replaced them with decent players.

I haven’t seen anything yet from the guys he has brought in. I will happily be proved wrong!

Of course I would agree that it would have been great to start the season with a fully fit squad firing on all cylinders.

That has not been the case and has been further emphasised by suspensions and poor decisions against us. Further injuries to the squad at the same time have affected us.

With the exception of Stevie May and Sam Cosgrove, that is not a bad side and I think it won't be long before we start firing.

For folk to be up in arms at this stage calling for the manager out and all the other shite is being spouted is just ridiculous.

We could end up selling Mackenna and bringing in 2 or 3 other decent players in January as well. Who knows?

What's all the might turn oot good,Wilson,Gleeson,Forrester?

League 1and2 players from down sooth is where they most probably end up again.

Hahaha. That's one funny post. My favourite bit is the "clear pen. Only debatable element is lack of contact".

GMS was in the box and a clear and obvious foul. If that doesn't suit you I don't really give a fuck. I'm wondering if you have actually seen it but I think that you're just another twisted cunt. Adios.

Incredibly naive of me to expect you to debate the issue.  :laughing:

As it's evident it is something you are utterly incapable of due to, well... I'm not going to lower myself by pointing it out.

With the exception of Stevie May and Sam Cosgrove, that is not a bad side and I think it won't be long before we start firing.

If you're pinning your hopes on James Wilson then you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

Add to that the fact that McInnes doesn't want to play Anderson, then that leaves us with zero decent striking options which is a massive part of the problem.

It is a fucking disgrace. McInnes has clearly known for a while that he didnt fancy Rooney. He should have had somebody decent lined up.

• Upvote 1

Spastic, maniac, major overreaction!

And you are accusing others of amateur dramatics!

At least you are giving us a good laugh tonight and trying to cheer us up after that poor performance. Thanks

Nae lookin like a good season. Been a slow decline or is it just that McInnes got an easy run with no Hibs huns Hearts etc to challenge us. Now that they're all back to roughly where you'd expect we are sliding quite badly.

None of the three teams you've mentioned there have beat us this season. We've dropped points today to St Johnstone - it had nothing to do with the other three.

One win in five will likely see you in the bottom six no matter who is in the league.

Incredibly naive of me to expect you to debate the issue. :laughing:

As it's evident it is something you are utterly incapable of due to, well... I'm not going to lower myself by pointing it out.

I’ll take the baton from here MH, because he’s frankly an imbecile who couldnt see chocolates if he walked into Thornton’s.
  • Upvote 1

I don't agree we don't have the quality to be doing better. We're hamstrung some what by injuries and suspensions, but McInnes isn't helping himself by starting May. Time to show faith with Anderson and start him against Motherwell.

With Motherwell being a physical team though I can see McInnes trying to get Considine and Cosgrove into the starting line-up.

It's a poor start we've had no doubt but we have only played 5 league games. We have had far worse runs under McInnes.

When you look at the results in isolation and the circumstances I don't think it's quite as grim as some people are making out. A home draw against the huns and a point at Easter Road are not disastrous results (we were denied a stonewall pen at ER which if given would have seen Hibs down to ten men). We won at Dundee and hammered St Mirren in the cup. Which leaves the last two games against Killie and St J. We lost to Killie for the first time in 20 odd games mostly due to the fact that our best defender on the park that day was clearly wrongly red carded after only 4 minutes. A draw today, whilst hardly ideal in the circumstances, is not a disaster considering we were away from home and how badly we are currently hit with injuries and suspensions. I accept we're not been playing as well as I'd expect but I honestly don't think we've had the rub of the green with decisions.

I'm not blindly defending DM here. His ass is on the line with his recruitment and at the moment some of it doesn't look great but I'm not going to write off someone like Forrester 5 games into his AFC career. Admittedly it looks like May could end up being an expensive mistake but every club makes them. And I agree we too often look toothless in attack but let's wait and see if that improves once we get everyone fit.

We've only lost 1 of our last 11 domestic games it's not like we've totally collapsed. But I agree our overall form and the ability of some of our players to stay fit for prolonged periods is a tad worrying. If things don't improve soon McInnes will be under pressure. But it is still early days so I'm trying not to overreact too much.

It's a poor start we've had no doubt but we have only played 5 league games. We have had far worse runs under McInnes.

When you look at the results in isolation and the circumstances I don't think it's quite as grim as some people are making out. A home draw against the huns and a point at Easter Road are not disastrous results (we were denied a stonewall pen at ER which if given would have seen Hibs down to ten men). We won at Dundee and hammered St Mirren in the cup. Which leaves the last two games against Killie and St J. We lost to Killie for the first time in 20 odd games mostly due to the fact that our best defender on the park that day was clearly wrongly red carded after only 4 minutes. A draw today, whilst hardly ideal in the circumstances, is not a disaster considering we were away from home and how badly we are currently hit with injuries and suspensions. I accept we're not been playing as well as I'd expect but I honestly don't think we've had the rub of the green with decisions.

I'm not blindly defending DM here. His ass is on the line with his recruitment and at the moment some of it doesn't look great but I'm not going to write off someone like Forrester 5 games into his AFC career. Admittedly it looks like May could end up being an expensive mistake but every club makes them. And I agree we too often look toothless in attack but let's wait and see if that improves once we get everyone fit.

We've only lost 1 of our last 11 domestic games it's not like we've totally collapsed. But I agree our overall form and the ability of some of our players to stay fit for prolonged periods is a tad worrying. If things don't improve soon McInnes will be under pressure. But it is still early days so I'm trying not to overreact too much.

Harsh as it may be, I'm writing off Forrester. Shown nothing.

Good post.

I still have faith we'll turn it around. But the next two games are massive though - Motherwell at home and Hibs in the cup.

Harsh as it may be, I'm writing off Forrester. Shown nothing.

Sounds more like you're making a prediction with a 50/50 chance of being right so you can say "I told you so, I told you in September" rather than actually making a proper observation of him.

He's played about two minutes of football for us. I'll give the guy a few months yet instead of making a snap judgement.