Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Surely Mcinnes is on borrowed time now. We are so far off the pace sitting in 7th. Managers have been sacked for less.

Yes the 2nd half showing has been better but the 1st was an utter shambles.

It's the manner of the defeats, the way in which we are so predictably defensive, that is a big problem.  There will be plenty of folk complaining about bed-wetting after another loss, but we have a real and obvious problem.

It'll be the same again Rangers next week.  Back to the wall stuff and hope we don't concede... and that GMS or someone else, can conjure a goal from nothing.  McInnes has no other ideas!

Rangers and Hearts are not the same teams that were 10 years ago... (Rangers certainly aren't!).  We have some good players too - they do not deserve the amount of respect McInnes gives them.  It's pure cowardice from McInnes and it's why he'll never amount to anything as a manager.  He's absolutely gutless.

Far better second half but first half was absolutely pathetic. Why does he set us up like that every time we play a half decent side? He’s a complete shitebag and can GTF as far as I’m concerned. Sick fed up of it.

Don’t think I’ll bother my arse next week now, odds on it’ll be a horror show from start to finish

Next week could be a disaster. 

Maybe folk aren't coming because of the constant omni shambles against the big clubs. 

2/15 points v top 6 from last season so far.

Beating His on pens in a game we got battered in won't cover those cracks up for much longer.

He'll walk before the new year.

Maybe folk aren't coming because of the constant omni shambles against the big clubs. 

Beating His on pens in a game we got battered in won't cover those cracks up for much longer.

I really hope so. I think the 9k showing next week pretty much emphasises what the fans think of this team.

I am going but I’m struggling to have a go at those that aren’t. It’s pish just now

It's the manner of the defeats, the way in which we so predictably defensive, that is a big problem.  There will be plenty of folk complaining about bed-wetting after another loss, but we have a real and obvious problem.

It'll be the same again Rangers next week.  Back to the wall stuff and hope we don't concede... and that GMS or someone else, can conjure a goal from nothing.

Rangers and Hearts are not the same teams that were 10 years ago... (Rangers certainly aren't!).  We have some good players too - they do not deserve the amount of respect McInnes gives them.  It's pure cowardice from McInnes and it's why he'll never amount to anything as a manager.  He's absolutely gutless.

Folk complaining about bed-wetters are getting less and less as they also finally lose patience with McIness.

Second half team has to start against the Sevconians. Wright through the middle created havoc and you could see Hearts panicking whenever he got on the ball. Other than that, we offer so little up front it’s borderline unprofessional.

Only other positive: McGinn looked well up for it, and was a bit like his old self.

Second half team has to start against the Sevconians. Wright through the middle created havoc and you could see Hearts panicking whenever he got on the ball. Other than that, we offer so little up front it’s borderline unprofessional.

Only other positive: McGinn looked well up for it, and was a bit like his old self.

He'll panic about their full backs and start McGinn and GMS 5 yards ahead of our full backs.

This will invite them onto us with the only outlet will be hoofs up the park to an isolated forward.

Slowly but surely the pressure will build and we'll lose a goal or two probably from a penalty given by a weak and compliant referee.

Once we are 2-3 down, we'll open up a bit and get a consolation.

Thank fuck I'm on a plane when the game is on.

Our manager has no testicular fortitude is why.

Completely gripped by fear.

I think by this point McInnes' cowardice is well documented. 

Again and again and again he refuses to have a go at 'big' clubs, and the thing of it is there's currently only one team that has better players than Aberdeen. That Hearts team had a lot of fight and organisation, but man for man we were the better side.  The Huns are still a shadow of their former selves, even though they're starting to get their shit together, unfortunately.  

McInnes came in at a time when we need the ship steadied, and he did that, but now he's just banging the ship off the same rocks we were crashing into when he first came to the club. 

Popcorn teeth and Harry Potter are clearly better at getting performances out of lesser players.  Gerrard has brought spirit to the Huns, and with the resources at Brenda's disposal it's actually harder for him to fail than succeed. If we finish 5th we'll be doing well.

McInnes underperforms with the players and resources available to him in games against those 'big' teams, and his tactical nous... never mind his balls... is insanely one dimensional. 

Now we could persevere with McInnes, or we could get rid and risk bringing in a new face... but our record at appointing the right man for the job is absolutely catastrophic.

The club got lucky with McInnes at the time, but we could easily have got yet another Paterson, Calderwood, Skovdahl, Miller, Porterfield, Aitken, Brown, or McGhee, Each one an atrocious manager in his own right, and each one doing their part to take the club  further backwards than the last. 

Just thinking about the kind of fucking circus act we're going to appoint after McInnes' departure makes me want to throw up... but the times coming when we have to take the leap and suffer the consequences. 

• Upvote 3