Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

I think by this point McInnes' cowardice is well documented. 

Again and again and again he refuses to have a go at 'big' clubs, and the thing of it is there's currently only one team that has better players than Aberdeen. That Hearts team had a lot of fight and organisation, but man for man we were the better side.  The Huns are still a shadow of their former selves, even though they're starting to get their shit together, unfortunately.  

McInnes came in at a time when we need the ship steadied, and he did that, but now he's just banging the ship off the same rocks we were crashing into when he first came to the club. 

Popcorn teeth and Harry Potter are clearly better at getting performances out of lesser players.  Gerrard has brought spirit to the Huns, and with the resources at Brenda's disposal it's actually harder for him to fail than succeed. If we finish 5th we'll be doing well.

McInnes underperforms with the players and resources available to him in games against those 'big' teams, and his tactical nous... never mind his balls... is insanely one dimensional. 

Now we could persevere with McInnes, or we could get rid and risk bringing in a new face... but our record at appointing the right man for the job is absolutely catastrophic.

The club got lucky with McInnes at the time, but we could easily have got yet another Paterson, Calderwood, Skovdahl, Miller, Porterfield, Aitken, Brown, or McGhee, Each one an atrocious manager in his own right, and each one doing their part to take the club  further backwards than the last. 

Just thinking about the kind of fucking circus act we're going to appoint after McInnes' departure makes me want to throw up... but the times coming when we have to take the leap and suffer the consequences. 

You're spot on unfortunately.  I've absolutely no faith in Milnes ability to bring in the right man.

Derek's football philosophy from day one has never changed and to be fair to him it has worked well enough until this season. Trouble is our nearest competitors have got better while we have remained one dimensional. Attacking football is not in our managers DNA unless it is against the minnows and I think we will see even this come under pressure this season as confidence drains from the team on the back of too many skelpings. The semi final is shit or bust for the manager as the fans will not stand for much more of this and only silverware this season will appease them.

• Upvote 1

Because he introduced players of attacking ability.

I think those are two separate but connected issues. 

If we'd showed the commitment in the first half that we showed in the second then the change might not have been necessary because we'd likely not have been 2-0 down.  It wasn't just a change of personnel, it was a change in attitude throughout the side. It seems like McInnes waited until we were 2-0 down and THEN decides we needed to match Hearts in terms of chasing down the ball and committing to challenges.  

The form and consistency both Livi and Killie are currently showing means that McInnes cannot take a top 6 finish for granted. Finishing outside the top 6 would surely finish him off.

December is a huge month with us playing 8 Premiership games. But we need to get our shit together well before then starting by turning over those hun cunts next week. We realistically need to then take a minimum of 10 points against Hamilton, Killie, Hibs and Motherwell before we even get to the December's fixtures.

Could you stomach that horrible little man?

He might be able to persuade Moult to join him if he were to be the DM replacement. And he is definitely not afraid to play a youngster or 2. I could live with an odious c@nt as manager as long as he showed the top teams zero respect and had a go.

Mcinnes cannot survive a horsing next Sunday. Sadly that is what I expect right now.

we know milne wont sack sleekit cunt.

so we need to rely on the fucker to walk

unfortunately that wont happen,

we have stagnated badly under hun dmc. this has been in the offing since the Sunderland thing the hun bastard has neen a dead man walking since then.

good managers know thier shelf life, and that hun bastard has run his course

Will this finally be the week this stupid cunt had the realisation that ball and Cosgrove are garbage?

Cosgrove is a horrendous footballer. Easily one of the worst strikers we have ever had.

Ball, what does he actually being to the team? No pace, not a great tackler, no creativity, not a brilliant passer? What is the point of him and why are we continually playing some shite loan player over players we actually own and have to try and develop ourselves? Ball should be bench fodder at best.

Sick of mcinnes and his negative toothless tactics.

He might be able to persuade Moult to join him if he were to be the DM replacement. And he is definitely not afraid to play a youngster or 2. I could live with an odious c@nt as manager as long as he showed the top teams zero respect and had a go.

Mcinnes cannot survive a horsing next Sunday. Sadly that is what I expect right now.

What's the point in getting a player like Moult in or any striker for instance if he's going to get fuckall service?

We're a shambles from midfield to forward.

That has to be up there with the worst 45 mins I have ever witnessed as a dons fan. Absolutely hideous. Can’t control a ball, can’t pass and can’t can’t create a chance. Cosgrove is so bad I genuinely want him to get injured. Also Naismith has to be one of the most despicable footballers on the planet. Can’t believe officials fall for his pish. Hopefully he runs into cosgrove and injures the both of them.

That has to be up there with the worst 45 mins I have ever witnessed as a dons fan. Absolutely hideous. Can’t control a ball, can’t pass and can’t can’t create a chance. Cosgrove is so bad I genuinely want him to get injured. Also Naismith has to be one of the most despicable footballers on the planet. Can’t believe officials fall for his pish. Hopefully he runs into cosgrove and injures the both of them.

What's the point in getting a player like Moult in or any striker for instance if he's going to get fuckall service?

We're a shambles from midfield to forward.

Hence my use of the phrase "have a go"

We have enough skilful players in the midfield/wide areas to provide such a service if they were given licence to do so....

Hence my use of the phrase "have a go"

We have enough skilful players in the midfield/wide areas to provide such a service if they were given licence to do so....

That is the problem especially away from home we never set up to be on the front foot, always looking to be defensive in the first period of the game. Mcinnes hasn't changed he has played like this from the start of his stint here. Only for about 6 Months 2 seasons ago has he ever allowed the players to play with an attacking freedom away from home 

The 10000 going next week to the semi final. Save yourself the journey and pain. Mcinnes got found out a long time ago, it's the gutless ass holes that run the club that keep him there. There's now managers with more brains than he has. Plus players with more talent than he has signed and directors in other clubs willing to spend big money. I cannot see Aberdeen in the top 6 end of season and cups forget them.

• Upvote 1

The 10000 going next week to the semi final. Save yourself the journey and pain. Mcinnes got found out a long time ago, it's the gutless ass holes that run the club that keep him there. There's now managers with more brains than he has. Plus players with more talent than he has signed and directors in other clubs willing to spend big money. I cannot see Aberdeen in the top 6 end of season and cups forget them.

Finally, a man with sense.