Hearts 2 - 1 Aberdeen

That has to be up there with the worst 45 mins I have ever witnessed as a dons fan. Absolutely hideous. Can’t control a ball, can’t pass and can’t can’t create a chance. Cosgrove is so bad I genuinely want him to get injured. Also Naismith has to be one of the most despicable footballers on the planet. Can’t believe officials fall for his pish. Hopefully he runs into cosgrove and injures the both of them.

That has to be up there with the worst 45 mins I have ever witnessed as a dons fan. Absolutely hideous. Can’t control a ball, can’t pass and can’t can’t create a chance. Cosgrove is so bad I genuinely want him to get injured. Also Naismith has to be one of the most despicable footballers on the planet. Can’t believe officials fall for his pish. Hopefully he runs into cosgrove and injures the both of them.

The worst thing is, this was so predictable!  Everyone knew exactly what was going to happen!  Exactly how we were going approach the game and exactly how we were going to surrender.

McInnes is finished here.  Enough is enough.

There is great talent in that squad - we should be taking the game to a Hearts teams on the bones of it's arse.... not taking it up the arse!

Coward.

• Upvote 1

The worst thing is, this was so predictable!  Everyone knew exactly what was going to happen!  Exactly how we were going approach the game and exactly how we were going to surrender.

McInnes is finished here.  Enough is enough.

There is great talent in that squad - we should be taking the game to a Hearts teams on the bones of it's arse.... not taking it up the arse!

Coward.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately Milne will stick with McIness.

Will take McIness deciding to move on before we get rid of him and can't see many clubs down south wanting him.

Yep so predictable - McInnes always seems to send us out cautious and undercooked for these matches, handing the initiative to the opposition every time. He either never seems to learn or it just isn't in his nature to do different.

So frustrating to see, I am completely losing faith in him.

If we we're going to attack a Hearts team decimated by injuries, without their starting centre halves Berra and Souttar, then we never are.   I've had enough of this.