@alscotoz: Biggest Meltdown

@@Grays Babylon 1875: Lifetime Achievement

@@Old manny: Best Newcomer

@1903Fitba: Best Thread / Best Newcomer

@@King Street Loon: Best Feud

@RUL: Best Newcomer / Lifetime Achievement

@caledonia: Lifetime Achievement

@ebbe: Best Newcomer

Best Newcomer proving to be a cunt for many - as a guide, young uns nominated so far:

Fridge, Parklife, Arabian Knight, Dave_min, the boofon, City Centre, findlay_1903

Some quality choices made by the heroes above - be a shame they were voided over a couple of omissions.

@caledonia: Lifetime Achievement

cheesepipes

Yeah, we usually have an award ceremony, where the winners can step-up to collect their prize and provide a small speech if they wish.

We've had some memorable moments over the years, for example @@Stoneybloke had the crowd in stitches, during his acceptance speech for the 2011 'Most Negative Poster' award.

That clarifies.

Will TUP come out of retirement to host in a "Ricky Gervais Golden Globes" style?

Could be broadcast live on Red TV.......would be ace!!  Global audience and all that, more entertaining than the St Johnstone game.

It's the proverbial loose bitty of wool on a woolly jumper. Can't help but give it a tug.

If I'm failing, I want to know so I can improve is all son. Whilst you're regressing - I'm striving.

That's the difference between you and me Parky son.

In life, Dad, some folk are going to think you're a prick. Why worry about it and give these folk who don't like you so much of your time?

Move on, focus on those who matter to you and who you matter to. This "oh, why don't you like me. I want you to like me", is 14 year old schoolgirl shit. If regressing to that level is "striving" in your mind, then fair fucks to you, i vehemently disagree with you though.