Arsenal's Arrogance

BobbyBiscuit

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you may be wrong on that on. He is the best player in the World as we speak. Who do you think is better?

He has played well but being a cheat could persuade international captains & managers to vote against him, not doubting he has had a good season but wouldn't bet on him winning it.

Guest LondonScottish
He has played well but being a cheat could persuade international captains & managers to vote against him, not doubting he has had a good season but wouldn't bet on him winning it.

He does have the occasional dive, but so do so many players. I just can't think of a any one player that has stood out as much as Ronaldo. Even the ex-players inc Shearer etc rave about him on television, but just seem to brush over the diving aspect of his game. In all honesty does he really dive that much?? (and that's not fishing)

He does have the occasional dive, but so do so many players. I just can't think of a any one player that has stood out as much as Ronaldo. Even the ex-players inc Shearer etc rave about him on television, but just seem to brush over the diving aspect of his game. In all honesty does he really dive that much?? (and that's not fishing)

Answer me this honestly - Everytime he goes down, unless it's very blatant, do you think he mgiht have went down far too easily? Past offences stick in a lot of people's head!

Not making sh*t up, just telling it like it is. Fabregas will NEVER be Vieira

Interesting. Let's just leave this as well, there's no point in going over this sh*t time after time if you're just going to make outlandish statements with no basis in reality. Unless you plan on posting a video of your crystal ball?

Which Manc fans?

The ones who actually go to the games.

The guy is pure class, and would be in the first 11 of EVERY Premiership team

Hahaha, did I just get 'merced'? I feel like someone's having a laugh anyway.

Promising, yeah. But how many will Wenger sell on? :thumbs:

:scouser: I don't know, you tell me?

Van Nistelrooy threw the hissy fit, not Fergie

I was referring to leaving him out of the cup final. Still don't know what prompted that master stroke. IF we're discussing goal scoring records, his makes Saha's look even sh*tter than it actually is.

Alan Smith is only JUST back from injury

I can't wait for him to start playing again, comedy gold that boy.

:thumbs: Sure you had mate, sure you had!

:applause: As predicted. Glad you didn't let me down.

You're listening to the English media too much:

1. Ronaldo is no more of a diver than, say, Michael Owen or Stevie G

2. Most internaional manager's would regard a players ability to "make the most of" situations within games as a positive attribute. After all it didn't harm, say, Jurgen Klinsmann or Diego Maradona.

Interesting. Let's just leave this as well, there's no point in going over this sh*t time after time if you're just going to make outlandish statements with no basis in reality. Unless you plan on posting a video of your crystal ball?

It's my opinion. He won't be as good as Vieira was, for a variety of reasons.

He'll shoot off to Spain at the first opportunity, just like Reyes.

The ones who actually go to the games.

I don't go to games?!? Weird, you must have the crystal ball now... If you knew me, you wouldn't have said that.

Ferdinand has been outstanding all season, and has been getting plaudits from all corners! Whether you think so or not.

Hahaha, did I just get 'merced'? I feel like someone's having a laugh anyway.

So he WOULDN'T be a first pick in every first 11? Tell me 2 central defenders from EVERY Prem team that are better than him.

I was referring to leaving him out of the cup final. Still don't know what prompted that master stroke. IF we're discussing goal scoring records, his makes Saha's look even sh*tter than it actually is.

Did United not win that cup?

Are we not better off without Van Nistelrooy this season?

Van was a great player for us, and I was sad to see him go, but he had to after what happened in the Carling Cup final, and more so with the incident in training with Cristiano Ronaldo. That was out of order.

He went down in my estimation with those antics.

I can't wait for him to start playing again, comedy gold that boy.

Comedy gold?

F*ck me, do you need reminding where Arsenal are this season, and what you're still competing in? That's comedy gold Simor...

I love you really though

Ronaldo won't as he is not respected in the game among his peers, basically for being a bit of a diving c*nt.

Stevie G, for example, has already said that he will vote for him as Player's Player of the Year in England, even after he said that he would NEVER talk to Ronaldo after what happened at the World Cup.

There is NO better player in the world right now.

Archived