The Ryan Fraser Clause

He's in a drunken rage, frothing at the mouth standing outside some shitehole pub in weegieland shouting random expletives at passing strangers. All because he turned up too early and didn't know his orange walk was cancelled.

Don't insult my beloved Aberdeen city calling it weegieland I'm looking st the townhouse from a hotel opposite. Listening to all the hadagin Aberdeen supporters going on about a HEDGE-HOG they've just signed. Should be some player next season he's got 4 legs.
  • Downvote 2

Don't insult my beloved Aberdeen city calling it weegieland I'm looking st the townhouse from a hotel opposite. Listening to all the hadagin Aberdeen supporters going on about a HEDGE-HOG they've just signed. Should be some player next season he's got 4 legs.

Pretty obvious from recent posts that you aren't a Dons fan at all.

Can't decide whether you should be banned as flagrant troll or kept as a daft wee Hun pet.

He'll be one of those eejits on hunmedia boasting about how he's on this forum winding us up.

When in actual fact he's mostly ignored

He's toyed with completely.

Hasn't the intellect to engage or troll a single other poster on this site.

And that's the thing about wind ups- the rarely work when enacted by the dense as fuck.