The Ryan Fraser Clause

"Tin hat on" is one of the worst sayings going

There's plenty worse but it does beg the question, does anyone actually wear a tin hat?

Anyway, I Fraser just keeping his cards close to his chest. You telling me Man United come in for him a) Bournemouth are going to wave bye bye to £25m and let him go for free next summer and b) Fraser won't want to go?

There's plenty worse but it does beg the question, does anyone actually wear a tin hat?

Anyway, I Fraser just keeping his cards close to his chest. You telling me Man United come in for him a) Bournemouth are going to wave bye bye to £25m and let him go for free next summer and b) Fraser won't want to go?

I always wear a tin hat when barging into a thread, proclaiming a highly controversial point of view.

The tin man?

• Upvote 1

They might not be able to replace him for £25million this season but if they keep him how do they envisage replacing him for £0 this time next year? It's a nonsense statement. If they get £25million bid they'll snap it up. What's more interesting is Fraser's take on things. He'd get a decent cut of any transfer fee himself but going to one of the top clubs is he going to be anything other than a squad player? He might be better going to an Everton or the likes where he'd be a first pick

That's why 'tin' helmets were made of steel. Interesting* fact: when they were introduced in WW1 head injuries massively increased.

* Well, ok...not very interesting.

In WW1 head injuries increased due to the advancement in weaponry, the armies started WW1 wearing standard cloth caps which offered no protection to shrapnel etc, steel helmets were introduced later as protection, so it wasn’t the introduction of helmets that increased head injuries

In WW1 head injuries increased due to the advancement in weaponry, the armies started WW1 wearing standard cloth caps which offered no protection to shrapnel etc, steel helmets were introduced later as protection, so it wasn’t the introduction of helmets that increased head injuries

Isn't that exactly the loon's point?

If it was, he’s terrible at writing in English phraseology

Maybe I am. Steel hats were introduced during WW1. When they came in, some people survived who otherwise would have died, but with injuries to their heads. Deaths went down, head injuries went up. Has Fraser gone to arsenal yet?

• Upvote 1

The boy definitely sounds desperate for a move to happen the amount of interviews he is doing.

I agree. I don't think it does either party any good to just let his contract run down Fraser for risk of serious injury and Bournemouth for losing a star player for zilch. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't move this summer but I don't think it'll be £30m probably closer to £20m.