Coronavirus

Henry

• Site Sponsor
8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

She did make a bit of a cunt of the Aberdeen lockdown, think most folk can surely agree with that? (I've never voted tory in my puff, just getting that in there) 

Went on about the number per 1000 or whatever gauge it was and Aberdeens number being high over a 7 day period. 

It's been much higher elsewhere but fuck all happening there. There should be no further lockdowns anywhere. 

Correct

She did make a bit of a cunt of the Aberdeen lockdown, think most folk can surely agree with that? (I've never voted tory in my puff, just getting that in there) 

Went on about the number per 1000 or whatever gauge it was and Aberdeens number being high over a 7 day period. 

It's been much higher elsewhere but fuck all happening there. There should be no further lockdowns anywhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yep and if she just came out and said we overreacted as to be fair naebody had a fucking clue what was happening most folk would move on.

But it is a fact they went for us as there were no votes to lose.

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yep and if she just came out and said we overreacted as to be fair naebody had a fucking clue what was happening most folk would move on.

But it is a fact they went for us as there were no votes to lose.

She didn't bother her arse to visit the train crash site either, would have been over it like a rash if it was central belt. No votes in it here.

Has anyone here been to Auschwitz? I can't help but think of the room with the ovens right next to the gas chamber when I see Nicola on the tv, instead of the little rail line in front of the oven to push gassed folk into the oven I just get an image of nippy smiling pushing old people out of hospitals into care homes. I'm losing sleep over it, a horrible image to have in the head. ? 

• Downvote 5
18 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Has anyone here been to Auschwitz? I can't help but think of the room with the ovens right next to the gas chamber when I see Nicola on the tv, instead of the little rail line in front of the oven to push gassed folk into the oven I just get an image of nippy smiling pushing old people out of hospitals into care homes. I'm losing sleep over it, a horrible image to have in the head. ? 

get a grip

• Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've been to Dachau. I didn't have an option. It was part of a school trip.

Let me guess; you chose to visit Auschwitz? You agreed with Hitler's final solution?

I did choose to visit it, good day trip from Krakow. It's a place everyone should visit once in their lives.

Of course I didn't agree with Hitler, my granda was shot in the war and never really recovered, took a bullet to give the likes of you the freedoms you have today. 

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Ah the same trip when you got your jaw smashed, when your fud behaviour and you and your mates got done by the locals for being an embarrassment to humanity.

We need to appreciate an ancestor of yours? More than the rest of the millions who died? Perhaps the world might be a better place without people like you. 

Not the same trip, I went back again. We didn't get done by locals, I got punched from behind by a gypo who ran away. 

Yeah you should appreciate my granda, he stood his ground against the nazi war machine and nearly paid with his life, his comrades said his bravery inspired them to go on and win the war, we might have lost without him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've not been hit from behind by anybody, let alone a "gypo", one of Hitler's preferred extinguishees of course, coincidentally spilling from your poisoned mouth.

Why don't you tell us again WHY you got your jaw smashed?

There would have been no bullet to your ancestor if your hero, Churchill, the disgusting fat alcoholic racist pig had accepted the surrender years earlier than 1945. There wouldn't have been the shit following either including mixing with the Japs, a race of extreme cruelty (as many of our ancestors can attest) and the abominations in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

We should have surrendered??? really, lol ffs, that's weird even for you. 

Btw, Watch what you say about Churchill in the future or I'll have you removed to donstalk again.

I got my jaw smashed for defending a young lad who was out of his depth, could have been killed. He thanked me the next day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1