Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I never did the clapping thing either back in the day ( last year) .It's not that I didn't agree with it I would just have felt like dick standing outside my door clapping.

I was always worried about who would stop clapping first and then would you be left clapping on your own like a human/seal hybrid.

It’s a nonsense, everyone appreciates what the doctors and nurses and doing and trying their best. Probably more likely some old wifie catches the flu from going out with a pan. I doubt very much it is inspiring them when to get into that line of work in the first place that is your character.

I’d rather buy them a beer. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It’s a nonsense, everyone appreciates what the doctors and nurses and doing and trying their best. Probably more likely some old wifie catches the flu from going out with a pan. I doubt very much it is inspiring them when to get into that line of work in the first place that is your character.

I’d rather buy them a beer. 

Spot on.

It's like the knee,once they start they can't stop.

15 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Spot on.

It's like the knee,once they start they can't stop.

What if a Thursday football game is going on during the eight o'clock hour? Does everyone stop to take the clap?

Or if it's an 8pm kick off do they take the knee following by the clap? Can they do both at once? God forbid if it's an international match that proceeds a high profile death.

43 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

What if a Thursday football game is going on during the eight o'clock hour? Does everyone stop to take the clap?

Or if it's an 8pm kick off do they take the knee following by the clap? Can they do both at once? God forbid if it's an international match that proceeds a high profile death.

There is no way a female has ever let you near her fanny or bum.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

People die all the time. What you complaining about?!? 

That is correct they do, where did I complain in the post you quoted?

As a side note, people should have access to unbiased reporting regarding the vaccine, then make their own mind up seen as the state want to pump it into every person in the country near enough in exchange for your freedom back. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

That is correct they do, where did I complain in the post you quoted?

It was a joke. I was parodying the line so many people on this thread have used in regards to people dying from Covid. 

5 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

As a side note, people should have access to unbiased reporting regarding the vaccine, then make their own mind up seen as the state want to pump it into every person in the country near enough in exchange for your freedom back. 

Journalism should of course be unbiased.

The number of folk with the vaccine is now obviously way beyond the numbers in the trials, so I'm sure they'll still be learning about the effects it's having on people. This one is obviously concerned. I'm not sure if there's anything that they can learn about what caused him to have a stroke and whether it was vaccine related? 

Hopefully this is either unrelated or a very, very, very, very rare side-effect. Has there been any other reports of who've had the Pfizer vaccine having a stroke? 

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Surely it's the police who were charged, that video footage is fucking shocking, barging into their home life storm troopers. It was all over social media last night, think a lot of complaints over the police will go in. If that's now normal policing the Country is fucked.

The neighbour needs shot as well.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It was a joke. I was parodying the line so many people on this thread have used in regards to people dying from Covid. 

Journalism should of course be unbiased.

The number of folk with the vaccine is now obviously way beyond the numbers in the trials, so I'm sure they'll still be learning about the effects it's having on people. This one is obviously concerned. I'm not sure if there's anything that they can learn about what caused him to have a stroke and whether it was vaccine related? 

Hopefully this is either unrelated or a very, very, very, very rare side-effect. Has there been any other reports of who've had the Pfizer vaccine having a stroke? 

JOKE, I remember that word ?

“Still be learning the effects it’s having on people” . This part doesn’t sit well with me, when it looks ever more likely you’ll need to take it to live your life as before. Guinea pig much

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Surely it's the police who were charged, that video footage is fucking shocking, barging into their home life storm troopers. It was all over social media last night, think a lot of complaints over the police will go in. If that's now normal policing the Country is fucked.

The neighbour needs shot as well.

Similar thoughts. I was sent the video on WhatsApp last night. 

Not sure what they have done to deserve that tbh? 

9 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

“Still be learning the effects it’s having on people” . This part doesn’t sit well with me, 

That's been the case with pretty much every medicine that has ever existed, hasn't it? 

Until millions and millions of people have it and time passes, they don't know every single way it'll effect every person.