Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc
30 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Poodler camp

“6 million or 600, whatever”

Instead of “Holocaust” you should just mention “the horrors of ww2” with a knowing wink.

22 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Excess deaths are up in every age group.

It may not be the clot shot but the fact they immediately rule it out as a possibility. Red flag.

Roger Hodgkinson was one of several doctors I looked into, during the early days of the poison shot rollouts. He has since been proved spot on with his warnings about myocarditis and pericarditis.

The official narrative has been slowly crumbling, very gradually but surely, yet conformists are doubling down and defending it. It's particularly hypocritical to see so-called leftists acting as water carriers for Big Pharma and Big Tech, when the former paid the biggest criminal fines (not civil, criminal) in human history and the latter have continued to shift goalposts every time the narrative has failed scrutiny.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Roger Hodgkinson was one of several doctors I looked into, during the early days of the poison shot rollouts. He has since been proved spot on with his warnings about myocarditis and pericarditis.

The official narrative has been slowly crumbling, very gradually but surely, yet conformists are doubling down and defending it. It's particularly hypocritical to see so-called leftists acting as water carriers for Big Pharma and Big Tech, when the former paid the biggest criminal fines (not civil, criminal) in human history and the latter have continued to shift goalposts every time the narrative has failed scrutiny.

Good as the singer/multi-instrumentalist in Supertramp.

When he wasn't distracted by managing Fulham/England

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Discredited and now debunked.

By the BBC no less! :laughing: 

And now Sly News weighing in with a Jew holocaust survivor to knock him out the park.

https://news.sky.com/video/andrew-bridgens-comments-on-covid-vaccine-suggest-mind-boggling-degree-of-ignorance-says-holocaust-survivor-12784591

Game set and match. Mind control operation complete :thumbup1:

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He didn’t. He’s a stupid bastard. Even if you think these things you must realise that uttering them will ruin your career. To not have that awareness is utterly staggering. To make out the origin of the quote is from his doctor is pure cowardice.

He might be a stupid bastard. Doesn’t matter. He’s acting under orders.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/business/record-number-of-heads-of-state-and-government-to-attend-wef/48193546

Was just coming to post that bbc link. 

what exactly does ‘the vaccine is 90% effective at preventing deaths’ mean? Everyone who’s had it gonna live forever are they?

not providing much sources themselves, absolutely shameless from the people who covered for paedophiles.

sticking up for company who have paid more fines for criminal behaviour than any other company in history. 

thats your purveyors of good taste and responsibility right there. Those hooknosed bastards should be crucified for this seemingly endless charade.

• Upvote 2

Obviously the current jabs are not killing us fast enough so they’re coming up with a new super-duper jab to speed things up.

Sold under the guise of convenience of course   :rolleyes:

"If you could go to the doctor and get one vaccine that essentially covers you for influenza, COVID-19 and RSV - that would be helpful," Dr Nischal Sahai said.

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/a7a5ee57-4d91-4060-b869-13bcf10d9b9a

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Poodler,change your password. That mentalist @red kelly has hijacked your account. 

Do you think it’s wrong to scrutinise these known to be corrupt companies? They knew they had a spurious product. So they executed one of the best marketing/ propoganda campaigns in history and now people will literally die to believe them. 

The worst of it is that you all know deep down that I’m right.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Was just coming to post that bbc link. 

what exactly does ‘the vaccine is 90% effective at preventing deaths’ mean? Everyone who’s had it gonna live forever are they?

not providing much sources themselves, absolutely shameless from the people who covered for paedophiles.

sticking up for company who have paid more fines for criminal behaviour than any other company in history. 

thats your purveyors of good taste and responsibility right there. Those hooknosed bastards should be crucified for this seemingly endless charade.

You've been mentioning that specific demographic a lot recently, Poddles, but I don't recall you mentioning them much in the past. 

Have you recently been reading material relating to said demographic from a source that might not be considered mainstream, or Kosher, if you will? 

I'm interested to know if it's been a recent development or if you've long held the belief that certain demographics are up to no good. 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you think it’s wrong to scrutinise these known to be corrupt companies? They knew they had a spurious product. So they executed one of the best marketing/ propoganda campaigns in history and now people will literally die to believe them. 

The worst of it is that you all know deep down that I’m right.

Interesting that AstraZeneca vaxx was silently removed. After all the boomers had at least 2 doses. :(

And the wifie who created it got a damehood and a standing ovation at Wimbledon. 

• Dildo 1
15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You've been mentioning that specific demographic a lot recently, Poddles, but I don't recall you mentioning them much in the past. 

Have you recently been reading material relating to said demographic from a source that might not be considered mainstream, or Kosher, if you will? 

I'm interested to know if it's been a recent development or if you've long held the belief that certain demographics are up to no good. 

Got to push back keltoid, go against the grain. We can see the forces at work. There was no specific catalyst and I did think after writing that I should probably edit it incase the site gets taken down but Brizo (another subservience) quoted it so it would have been futile.

i just think they play on the Holocaust thing for continued good PR when it’s them in all the top positions shagging us all. People have been suspicious of them for millennia. There’s no smoke WF

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Your conspiracy theorist is weak of mind. For me that’s the saddest part.  They are satisfied with dumb explanations and despite what they think are the very opposite of enlightened. 

You judge conspiracy theorists as the tinfoil wearing fruitloops that hack down 5G towers though. There's a difference between that and asking genuine questions and not believing everything you're spoon fed. I think people, maybe yourself included Soops, have a decent life so they're too scared to believe there's maybe something more sinister going on the world that would completely upset the apple cart if it was exposed, and threaten their safe existence. I think its best to fuck it all off and get on with things but admire those who do challenge and question whats been happening the last couple of years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1