Coronavirus

Henry

Profile anyone?

Terrified of covid. It WAS a pandemic. I'll do all asked of me. Anyone who doesn't is selfish and dangerous. Will take any and all vaccines.

Ukraine is heartbreaking. Putin is a war criminal. We must do all we can to help Ukraine. I have changed my profile pic to the colours of Ukraine.

Global warming is real and carbon is the enemy.

I never got scared or bothered about flu, influenza or pneumonia when it was killing the same numbers. Because the media didn't tell me to.

I never cared about Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Rwanda, Somalia, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Ethiopia, Syria, Palestine, Yemen or anywhere else. Because the media didn't tell me to.

When the west / NATO invades anywhere. It's because we are the good guys, trying to defeat the bad guys.

I stopped caring about acid rain, the ozone layer or old school pollution, when the media stopped telling me to care.

Two planes can bring down three buildings.

I think the best person to lead the world on health, food, land, climate and personal liberties, is Bill Gates. A computer salesman with no training in any of these things.

Govts are in place to look after the best interests of their people. Same as WEF, WHO and the UN.

Fact checkers manage facts and provable researched truths.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
41 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Profile anyone?

Terrified of covid. It WAS a pandemic. I'll do all asked of me. Anyone who doesn't is selfish and dangerous. Will take any and all vaccines.

Ukraine is heartbreaking. Putin is a war criminal. We must do all we can to help Ukraine. I have changed my profile pic to the colours of Ukraine.

I never got scared or bothered about flu, influenza or pneumonia when it was killing the same numbers. Because the media didn't tell me to.

I never cared about Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Rwanda, Somalia, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Ethiopia, Syria, Palestine, Yemen or anywhere else. Because the media didn't tell me to.

When the west / NATO invades anywhere. It's because we are the good guys, trying to defeat the bad guys.

I stopped caring about acid rain, the ozone layer or old school pollution, when the media stopped telling me to care.

I think the best person to lead the world on health, food, land, climate and personal liberties, is Bill Gates. A computer salesman with no training in any of these things.

Govts are in place to look after the best interests of their people. Same as WEF, WHO and the UN.

And Vladimir Romanov never sucked Paul Hartley off. 

57 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Profile anyone?

^
Imagine being that paranoid, jeez. 😬

• Dildo 3
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Profile anyone?

Get back to the Gaylord forum or JKB. 

• Dildo 2
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Profile anyone?

Top two will sum up alot of the benders on here. 

, how did i miss this?
NSW caught double dipping with the numbers. not uncommon throughout western  countries sadly[see USA].

NEGATIVE VACCINE EFFICACY only 313%, whoa  !

can the lobo group dismantle these numbers, or shall they revert to type.mmmm, i wonder.

now, john campbell on the swindon numbers has apologized and since revised his position with new data provided, wow imagine that playing out here, a revised position, though credit to maybe 2 on here who have since played the honesty card over time, good on yi it can take a lot of courage to get there, certainly not very common.
so apologies, i posted something that wasn't correct., WASNT CORRECT<
see how how easy it is, when your not consumed with ones ego.

the comforting lies desk is packed to the brim sadly, uncomfortable truths desk awaits your awakening, 
can the lobo frogs overcome the lipid nano toxic  particale's as well as ones ego.mmmm.

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/catch-me-if-you-can

plenty new material incoming.

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, red kelly said:

, how did i miss this?
NSW caught double dipping with the numbers. not uncommon throughout western  countries sadly[see USA].

NEGATIVE VACCINE EFFICACY only 313%, whoa  !

can the lobo group dismantle these numbers, or shall they revert to type.mmmm, i wonder.

now, john campbell on the swindon numbers has apologized and since revised his position with new data provided, wow imagine that playing out here, a revised position, though credit to maybe 2 on here who have since played the honesty card over time, good on yi it can take a lot of courage to get there, certainly not very common.
so apologies, i posted something that wasn't correct., WASNT CORRECT<
see how how easy it is, when your not consumed with ones ego.

the comforting lies desk is packed to the brim sadly, uncomfortable truths desk awaits your awakening, 
can the lobo frogs overcome the lipid nano toxic  particale's as well as ones ego.mmmm.

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/catch-me-if-you-can

plenty new material incoming.

I have to hand it to you.

That is some serious level of fucked up shit there 🤤👀

Do you ever consider that you might over think things? 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1