Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

What's alarming about all of this is most of the world population chooses to ignore what is being played out in front of us. Gates doesn't even try to hide his ambitions.

It’s not HIS ambitions though, he’s just one of the billionaires enacting this evil agenda.

• Dildo 1
23 hours ago, Poodler said:

I just think they play on the Holocaust thing for continued good PR when it’s them in all the top positions shagging us all. People have been suspicious of them for millennia. There’s no smoke WF

Norman Finkelstein wrote very eloquently about "The Holocaust Industry", a best-selling book that is incendiary reading. Looking at the bigger picture however, it has to be said that 109 countries can't all be wrong.

40 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

What's alarming about all of this is most of the world population chooses to ignore what is being played out in front of us. Gates doesn't even try to hide his ambitions.

He is a eugenicist, like some of his forefathers before him. A true maniac with a god complex. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Oh you had to travel for work which required vaxx? I feel sorry for you then.

Nae sure you what you are on about here? I was keeping the economy alive during Covid!

Joke by the way, but I did actually get an injection (for the team) and not one single person (nae just airports etc) I am talking even Aberdeen, nobody  has ever asked me to prove this - genuinely just yes I have had it and crack on.