Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He’s got a PhD in nursing. That might be a ladys kind of doctorate, but he’s a doctor all the same

He’s a fucking nurse.

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Leave higher education matters to those who’ve actually completed it.

You and FFS. The real brains trust of the hat. Also, imagine typing that.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Aye you are a bit wild in this thread at times but absolutely bang on here.

Is he fuck. 

Unjabbed guy fae our old school died, most likely wouldn’t have if he had the vaccine. 

Why any of these anti-vaxxers think they are some sort of white knight I’ve no idea, 99% thick cunts. 

NB I don’t agree anyone should be forced to take the vaccine etc

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Is he fuck. 

Unjabbed guy fae our old school died, most likely wouldn’t have if he had the vaccine. 

Why any of these anti-vaxxers think they are some sort of white knight I’ve no idea, 99% thick cunts. 

NB I don’t agree anyone should be forced to take the vaccine etc

I know the person in question, yes.

I have concerns from both sides though. Whether it's Corona or whether it's from the vaccine.

It's a cluster fuck from both angles but that's simply just my view.

However his point being, most shouted for the unjabbed to die of corona etc etc. It was wild. I had concerns for both sides of the coin.

I also state I don't agree with the majority of what he has said in this thread.

Ach cba, explained too much on something I have given up  giving thought too. Even now I'm cursing myself for getting involved. Price of decent virgin oil worries me more. £8.80 the other day for the good shit.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I have concerns from both sides though. Whether it's Corona or whether it's from the vaccine.

That’s fair enough, it’s more the part that he thinks everyone who took the vaccine wants others dead. While they are the ones taking an unknown vaccine to try and help the entire population. That’s what annoyed me. 

I was mid thirties and fairly fit, my parents had got covid early and I was 99% sure covid wouldn’t kill me, but I took the vaccine to help “stop the spread”. The science could have been wrong but it seemed like the only solution at the time. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Lol at this thread, my clueless  cousin talks about the great reset etc and every single time a see him he jabbers on about the stupid cunts just about to die as soon as bill gates presses the button, even his own uncle who died from it lol lol, wanting his own family members dead just to prove a point lol

strange though, question is why would the government want to kill all the conformists and leave the conspiracy nuts alive?, surely easier to control a population that ceeds and is in favour and tolerant to government controls? As opposed to nut jobs that question everything because they haven’t the brain power to understand complex issues or have the capacity for critical thinking?. So instead they want to keep the anarchists and “trouble makers”, that’s a sound plan the WEF thought out!, anyway pandemics over, I had 3 shots, oooh wait, I just died, as you were 

It’s a valid argument, one I’ve questioned myself. I’ve never wished anyone dead to prove anything but the fact is, the unvaxxed are not dying, I’ve never even been ill in years. Same with some members of my immediate family. In fact every unvaxxed person I know has been completely fine.

Maybe it’s just a numbers game? Then the conspiracy nuts are dismissed as nutjobs and therefore ignored.

Why was the government so keen to get everyone of all ages injected? It was bordering on psychotic the way governments across the world were behaving, forcing people to get jabbed. Now it’s barely mentioned, what’s changed?

12 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

While they are the ones taking an unknown vaccine to try and help the entire population. 

Lol, please. You still believe the vaxx prevents transmission? Transmission of a fucking cold no less? :hysterical: 

Anyone with half a brain could see ‘The Science’ was bullshit.

Most people I know took it so they could go on their annual holiday to Tenerife, don’t give me the white knight, ‘doing your bit’ crap.

7 hours ago, red kelly said:

many of my family also  wish they'd never taken it.
one doctor did say that the composition of the jab is quite fragile,hence some shall not suffer.
while some wanted the best outcome many fell for the divisive trap and continue to do so.
is it a psyop?, certainly looks like they did an indepth study into the behavior of the populace as  its unfolding quite brilliantly for them,people have never been so divided even some family members wont talk to me.

this thread is a perfect example of the behavior and outcomes they desired.

i expect to see some of them get quite riled over this post, all very predictable i suppose.

its  all banter in a blanket of fear.

stay safe.

I'm nae surprised 

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Price of decent virgin oil worries me more. £8.80 the other day for the good shit.

Got to be EXTRA virgin. Can get a litre for £5.50 from Tesco but yes, expensive THESE DAYS. Mainly due to all this Covid crap. And fake Ukraine crap but we go along with it, ‘for the greater good’.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Lol, please. You still believe the vaxx prevents transmission? Transmission of a fucking cold no less? :hysterical: 

Anyone with half a brain could see ‘The Science’ was bullshit.

Most people I know took it so they could go on their annual holiday to Tenerife, don’t give me the white knight, ‘doing your bit’ crap.

I know that it certainly stopped some people dying, I don't normally comment on this thread because I've don't care enough to argue.

I'll leave you and the other zoomers to it. 

If you want to the secret cabal to stop tracking you probably a good idea to stop posting on the internet. Best of luck. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Got to be EXTRA virgin. Can get a litre for £5.50 from Tesco but yes, expensive THESE DAYS. Mainly due to all this Covid crap. And fake Ukraine crap but we go along with it, ‘for the greater good’.

Filippo Berio.

The good shit.

Scandalous the price it is now.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

It’s a valid argument, one I’ve questioned myself. I’ve never wished anyone dead to prove anything but the fact is, the unvaxxed are not dying, I’ve never even been ill in years. Same with some members of my immediate family. In fact every unvaxxed person I know has been completely fine.

Maybe it’s just a numbers game? Then the conspiracy nuts are dismissed as nutjobs and therefore ignored.

Why was the government so keen to get everyone of all ages injected? It was bordering on psychotic the way governments across the world were behaving, forcing people to get jabbed. Now it’s barely mentioned, what’s changed?

Good old fashioned greed, in this particular government anyway, all they have done in the last 12 years is to systematically destroy everything this country had ie health system, welfare system, transport etc, making our own subjects to give up on there own rights and privileges under the guise of footballification, it worked

can anyone tell me the positive that Brexit provided that was worth denegrating your own passport and your children’s freedoms for yet?.

something something black folk working in costcutters something grrr.

now the papers and government will try and have you fighting against other poor bastards in our society only trying to get a better wage and conditions for themselves while they keep pocketing our money hand over fist, because your own working conditions are garbage(footballification) “fuck them wanting more money, we get fuck all)(us talking about nurses, doctors, rail workers etc) it works, the tories have made a cunt of it and realise they won’t be in power much longer and not for a long time so destroy the country making it harder for labour to fix while robbing the public purse until there’s nothing left, then cheerio, away to spend there millions while we struggle to get a doctors appointment because we voted to privatise it, leaving us on the street ill, tired, skint and dejected.

pie says it better than I can explain it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Good old fashioned greed, in this particular government anyway, all they have done in the last 12 years is to systematically destroy everything this country had ie health system, welfare system, transport etc, making our own subjects to give up on there own rights and privileges under the guise of footballification, it worked

can anyone tell me the positive that Brexit provided that was worth denegrating your own passport and your children’s freedoms for yet?.

something something black folk working in costcutters something grrr.

now the papers and government will try and have you fighting against other poor bastards in our society only trying to get a better wage and conditions for themselves while they keep pocketing our money hand over fist, because your own working conditions are garbage(footballification) “fuck them wanting more money, we get fuck all)(us talking about nurses, doctors, rail workers etc) it works, the tories have made a cunt of it and realise they won’t be in power much longer and not for a long time so destroy the country making it harder for labour to fix while robbing the public purse until there’s nothing left, then cheerio, away to spend there millions while we struggle to get a doctors appointment because we voted to privatise it, leaving us on the street ill, tired, skint and dejected.

pie says it better than I can explain it.

I understand your sentiment but if you think a change of government can save you, you’re deluded.

I didn’t say labour were going to save us?, they are all corrupt(government)have you ever heard starmer saying when in power he’s going to overturn Brexit? Grant Scotland it’s vote for another independence vote? Even now we know that the big red bus and the 330 million a week was going to be spent on the NHS was hogwash, back to covid, would it not have made more sense if all governments had created a  psuido world war 3 and passed laws to see all 16-65 aged men fight without choice, like they did in world war 2 given they have statistical records on how this would affect societies within these countries(for example) Sweden lost a shit load of men, 70 years later and ratio for men to woman was 14/1, (great if you want to punch higher finding a wife but that’s about it)folk are getting mixed up by maniacal governments subtly trying to kill off the poor and the weak under the guise of covids, brexits, corrupt governance, proxy wars etc, when in actual fact the government are just filling there pockets and fucking off leaving us with a shit shoe of a country that is no longer respected throughout the world. That’s the conspiracy theory, and we have let them do it, knowing that brits do not rise up and will take it. That’s what they betted on, and won

18 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I understand your sentiment but if you think a change of government can save you, you’re deluded.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Is he fuck. 

I don’t know if you can say ‘most likely wouldn’t have’, you can’t really say that about anyone.  But with respect to that person/ family I won’t be pursuing it further. Bad example though.

the CDC are now investigating the safety/ risks of injury etc of the initial vaccines. They’ve recognised that there is the potential that the vaccine did more harm than they said it would. You can’t really call people who were sceptical of it all along, thick cunts, when the evidence is mounting in their favour. 

Just looks more like you’re embarrassed to admit your own failures to scrutinise and critically evaluate the developing pandemic

• Like 1
Guest milne_afc
Just now, Ten Caat said:

I'm amazed she's fooled anyone with that.

Better, more realistic acting can be seen in East fucking Enders.

By the park bench in the Square

There’s a whole series of them starting with this one. 

Always, RW morons with this shit.