Coronavirus

Henry

On 1/5/2023 at 5:10 AM, maryhilldon said:

OJJ,  RoD ,Mini. The Tragic Trinity.

The kind of twats that spend all day dildoing more interesting posters posts.

Don’t bother bringing me into that shit.

I couldn’t give a fuck

By the way. Fucking weasel behaviour slagging folk off behind their backs without tagging them in.

You’re a bit of a snake in the grass eh

• Dildo 1

This thread is akin to a Hun fan trying to convince a Dons fan to switch their support to the dark side.

They list all the (alleged) positives of following the Huns while the Dons fan list all the (true) reasons why his list is a pile of shite to which the Hun fan counters.

You believe what you want to believe despite whatever evidence is put in front of you to the contrary.

If it's a rational chat you are looking for @red kelly then I suggest this is not the place to seek it 👍

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

So it'll just reduce the effects of cancer then? 

Sounds good. 

But may kill you prematurely when you’re told it’s safer than it actually is. Hopefully receivers of the vaccine won’t ostracise those who elected not to have it again 

made themselves look very very foolish now 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

But may kill you prematurely when you’re told it’s safer than it actually is. Hopefully receivers of the vaccine won’t ostracise those who elected not to have it again 

made themselves look very very foolish now 😂😂😂

You got the vaccine. Mind that? 

You're a real man of principle. No one looking anything close to as foolish as you. 

• Upvote 6
On 1/5/2023 at 5:10 AM, maryhilldon said:

OJJ,  RoD ,Mini. The Tragic Trinity.

The kind of twats that spend all day dildoing more interesting posters posts.

Tag me the next time you come out with pish about me plz Maryhillynonce, I almost missed this cracker of a post.

As for Damar Hamlin, again the usual types rush to blame the vaccine without knowing if he's had it or not, of course they neglect to mention that covid itself can bring on heart issues.  I would say if the vaccine was nuking athletes hearts we'd have seen a lot more incidents by now, especially in the NFL.

4 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Don’t bother bringing me into that shit.

I couldn’t give a fuck

By the way. Fucking weasel behaviour slagging folk off behind their backs without tagging them in.

You’re a bit of a snake in the grass eh

“I couldn’t give a fuck”

Just don’t dare slag me behind my back on an internet message board.

Fanny 😂 @Reed or deed

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, minijc said:

Tag me the next time you come out with pish about me plz Maryhillynonce, I almost missed this cracker of a post.

As for Damar Hamlin, again the usual types rush to blame the vaccine without knowing if he's had it or not, of course they neglect to mention that covid itself can bring on heart issues.  I would say if the vaccine was nuking athletes hearts we'd have seen a lot more incidents by now, especially in the NFL.

Since December 6th

- Damar Hamlin, 24, Bills, HEART ATTACK
- Uche Nwaneri, 38, Jaguars, HEART ATTACK
- Jake Hescock, 25, UCF Knights, CARDIAC ARREST
- Demetrious Johnson, Lions, AORTIC DISSECTION
- Coach Mike Leach, HEART ATTACK
- Franco Harris, Steelers, SUDDEN DEATH

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Since December 6th

Ah yes, none of those things happened to people before the vaccines.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Getting a vaccine to prevent you getting cancer sounds a terrible idea.🙄

Reading the article, this sounds more like a treatment than a vaccine.

They’re not trialing it on healthy people, only those who have cancer and those in remission. Targeting specific cancers using this gene therapy.

I had a good friend who died from cancer nearly 20 years ago. He went to China to get a new kind of gene therapy they claimed could reduce / eliminate the cancer (China was the only country which had approved it at the time).

Didn’t work but looking back, it was probably an early version of this.

He was desperate and ready to try any treatment, no matter the side effects, fair enough, he had nothing to lose.

But healthy people do not need this mRNA shit in them 💉

31 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Since December 6th

Also fantastic that you've named 4 guys there that weren't playing when they died, one of them being a 72 year old, another 61, a coach who was also 61 and a 141kg 38 year old guy who was cut from an NFL team in 2014. 

You've got almost 3000 players in the NFL, probably looking at another 5000 staff members, specifically with the players if the vaccine was this deadly there would be a lot more cases of them going down and dying in games. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Yeah, in the same way 80 year olds never died of flu-like viruses before covid.

Oi nonce chops, nobody is claiming that they didn't but what we have is a band of folk attaching every death to the vaccine to further their agenda, it's rather sick.  We've also got folk who claim covid doesn't kill and is harmless to younger folk even though it can bring on various issues as well.