Coronavirus

Henry

We went to a vineyard with a restaurant and tasting while on holiday last week. 

We had previously ordered vino from the place and were keen to taste this years version.

Eh rocked up with a baseball cap, hoodie and 5 days beard. Turns out the other male patrons were all in jackets and even ties. 

The wine boy took an instant dislike to me and while he could see our order history was not insubstantial, he was fucked if he was going to care if we bought anything.

This years vintage wasn’t to our taste so when we asked for the year we liked, he took a quick look under the counter and announced he’d sold the last bottle last week. At that point we said fuck this and walked.

Eh will keep to my $5 bottles instead. 

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

We went to a vineyard with a restaurant and tasting while on holiday last week. 

We had previously ordered vino from the place and were keen to taste this years version.

Eh rocked up with a baseball cap, hoodie and 5 days beard. Turns out the other male patrons were all in jackets and even ties. 

The wine boy took an instant dislike to me and while he could see our order history was not insubstantial, he was fucked if he was going to care if we bought anything.

This years vintage wasn’t to our taste so when we asked for the year we liked, he took a quick look under the counter and announced he’d sold the last bottle last week. At that point we said fuck this and walked.

Eh will keep to my $5 bottles instead. 

bee ball cap, hoodie and stubble.

you sure do know how to kick back and relax Bri, when not concluding mul-tie million dollar deals for breaky 

5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Of course not.

Kids today have the bill of the cap flat. Back in the day only the retarded kids did that. 

Not been out to Esperance, next on the list.

Lol - remember the same.

never wore them myself. But if I did it’d be sideways like Murdoch

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I guess anyone could google those lyrics to find the song, one of the best of all time imo. A clue would be that it followed Golden Brown. The subject matter might be the same as the Stones' Brown Sugar. Yes LR. 

Aye there was nothing too cryptic about it. A staple album in every student record collection (or used to be) Great record. Great band. I like a lot of John Cale’s solo stuff too. 

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye there was nothing too cryptic about it. A staple album in every student record collection (or used to be) Great record. Great band. I like a lot of John Cale’s solo stuff too. 

any recommendations Simply?

only really know a small sample of Cales\LR\VU\etc stuff

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Everything normal in the Boozers in Netherlands, BMG? 

I was sitting at the bar last night, listening to loud music - ‘twas Gr8 

Yeah. as normal, give or take token hand sanitizers at bar and give your details when you pay