Coronavirus

Henry

Nippy should give the daily Scottish deaths from heart disease and cancer when she rolls out the covid one's, just to put a perspective on things. The first 2 will be triple digits every day, the latter a count on one hand. Just sick of the farce and people losing their jobs, hopes and houses. It has to stop.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Can you imagine this guy ordering pubs to shut and having fear of leaving the EU, nippy needs to listen to this as should everyone. 

I despair at how we've turned out, the weak wristed left, pathetic.

Agreed on the sentiment...of your bulldog spirit ?...but it came at a hell of expense..which WE have payed for...the lend lease agreement..2years..prior to the good ol ?? declaring war....after a...seemingly divine wind ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm

1 minute ago, Misers Hill said:

Agreed on the sentiment...of your bulldog spirit ?...but it came at a hell of expense..which WE have payed for...the lend lease agreement..2years..prior to the good ol ?? declaring war....after a...seemingly divine wind ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm

Price worth paying, they'd be weeding out drunks and gingers if the jerries won, we'd have to learn to speak kraut as well, and be efficient.

PS We'd have won without the yanks. 

15 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Nippy should give the daily Scottish deaths from heart disease and cancer when she rolls out the covid one's, just to put a perspective on things. The first 2 will be triple digits every day, the latter a count on one hand. Just sick of the farce and people losing their jobs, hopes and houses. It has to stop.

It'll never stop. This covid thing will never end. We'll keep testing, tracking, locking down. Even with a vaccine there will be people dying from it. Some kind of collective madness has occurred and a large percentage of the population now see others not as humans but as potential sources of infection. The dye has been cast. 

Mark my words this will be ongoing in 10 years time at least. 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fishing is one of those things like golf that I'd like to like but don't coz I've not got a fucking clue about it and would feel like a tit doing it. 

Whitehouse is good at it but Bob hasn't a clue, that's one of the charms of the program , It's not really about fishing, It's two mates having a laugh Bob falling over a lot and doing his teeheehee laugh,  chatting about things like their health and other random stuff with some good locations and nice camera work. Best program in ages in my opinion and they have been given another series...................which is nice!

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

They should only publish the daily figures that died primarily from covid,  not the  'died within 28 days of testing positive'  figures.  Totally  skews public perception of the threat. 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Price worth paying, they'd be weeding out drunks and gingers if the jerries won, we'd have to learn to speak kraut as well, and be efficient.

PS We'd have won without the yanks. 

The Germans have a fairer,  better organised society than us.  I think I'd rather be ruled by them than the Tories tbh. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

It'll never stop. This covid thing will never end. We'll keep testing, tracking, locking down. Even with a vaccine there will be people dying from it. Some kind of collective madness has occurred and a large percentage of the population now see others not as humans but as potential sources of infection. The dye has been cast. 

Mark my words this will be ongoing in 10 years time at least. 

It will never end for you 2 sad sacks , kinda loving the C19  yass