Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck Hibs and fuck football.

Careful what you wish for Moobsy old son.  

Ones repetitive thoughts and words have a tendency to manifest themselves one way or another. 

We gone be alright. 

?

I'm not wishing for fuck all son. Just making a prediction. Football clubs can't last with no income, it's only a matter of time too they start going  tits up.

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

No blasted Huns and no more Ingloid football shoved down ones throat sounds like a good world to me.

Let it be. 

That's the problem. The English Prem will be fine, I'm fact they'd prefer it. Every game on telly, no count to moan about kick off times, more tv money, it's Scottish football and the lower leagues in England that will die.

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Came across an FA Cup game on BBC Red Button earlier. Plenty of fans standing together on terracing,  had to double check it wasn't a replay of an old game.  Sturgeon's gonna kill the game up here. 

Non-league can have 200 fans or something down south. 

Definitely something that should be looked at here. 

22 hours ago, Parklife said:

I don't have a clue. It shouldn't be relevant though. 

I think he's in an awkward position. He shouldn't be there defending government decisions. He should be giving medical advice and answering questions on that only, not on the opening of schools, offices, hospitality, etc. 

It is entirely relevant though under this administration (and pretty much every other one around the globe) - I would wager not one senior post in civic Scotland is held by anyone who doesn't believe in independence.

I think he has put himself in that position cos he doesn't shy away from the attention. I'd also question his suitability to provide the medical advice.

Surely, at the outset of this we needed to put a call out for an eminent expert in this field to be lead advisor on an interim bases, I mean Smith is temporary as CMO, that is a position that in the crisis could have been given to a virologist.

As someone who presents themselves as a rational thinker, who believes in evidence based decision making, you would agree this has been a failing of the Government' making.

26 minutes ago, something_or_other said:

It is entirely relevant though under this administration (and pretty much every other one around the globe) - I would wager not one senior post in civic Scotland is held by anyone who doesn't believe in independence.

I think he has put himself in that position cos he doesn't shy away from the attention. I'd also question his suitability to provide the medical advice.

Surely, at the outset of this we needed to put a call out for an eminent expert in this field to be lead advisor on an interim bases, I mean Smith is temporary as CMO, that is a position that in the crisis could have been given to a virologist.

As someone who presents themselves as a rational thinker, who believes in evidence based decision making, you would agree this has been a failing of the Government' making.

I'd have made Devi Sridhar FM. Ledge of a woman.  

@Zeus

Wheres he said that? Ffs

So exactly the same as we are now then?  

It's been steadily dropping here, only the Highlands, Isles is less. 

Yesterday 12 folk out of 1019 tests were positive in the city. 

How can they justify putting Shetland and Orkney for example in 2? Wild. 

30 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

"I wouldn’t be surprised if, in 2120, your great-great-grandchildren are still being compelled to wear face coverings, tracked and traced wherever they go and kept 7ft apart at all times, all over the world" 

Simple solution. Don't have kids. 

How was the ceilidh?