Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

But if I have it tomorrow and tell test and protect where I was having a pint, do they have to contact everyone who was in the bar and they have to self isolate?

Surely not, genuinely no idea how it works.

Nah. Don't think so. They'll decide based on the circumstances you describe. 

2 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Falkirk??????? 0?

Hull ??????? 4?

Whens your fucking happy hour???

Every hour is a happy one in Falkirk, Misers. 

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

It’s just like when you get the clap 

the STD crew get in touch with the dirty ladies you’ve boned  - to save you having to do it and embarrassing yourself 

Unfortunately the mutants from Budz bar you boned you have no idea their names let alone their phone numbers.

So with tier zero being a maximum of 15 people in a group, does that mean that a gig or football match will never be legal again? Or will all restrictions go when this mythical vaccine appears? 

which I'll tell you now, will not work. 

I think it's time to leave this country and join Bri and mobby etc. The country is dead 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

So with tier zero being a maximum of 15 people in a group, does that mean that a gig or football match will never be legal again? Or will all restrictions go when this mythical vaccine appears? 

I think it's time to leave this country and join Bri and mobby etc. The country is dead 

Fuck off, we don’t want your kind

45 minutes ago, Fridge said:

But if I have it tomorrow and tell test and protect where I was having a pint, do they have to contact everyone who was in the bar and they have to self isolate?

Surely not, genuinely no idea how it works.

Yes. 

I’ve been called about 600 times over the past few days asking for all info, where I’ve been etc. 

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I’ve been busy commuting between 2 cities for work and I’ve not been contacted at all

If I’d been for a pint with you last week I’d be expected to give your details to the test and trace club and they would contact you anonymously.

Im almost 95% sure I know when and who I got it from.  

49 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Exactly what I've been saying for weeks. No gigs, no pubs, no holidays, no live football. She's telling us this but some people aren't listening. 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No you misunderstand. You have already said you don't wear that shit but you must admit that many in the west end do.

Which makes them virus-immune.

To be fair, the DM is not like that. Bar staff will quite happily tell me to fuck off and despite a few pretentious wanks it is pretty much down to earth.

I will grant you Chester, Malmaison and No10s is full of all about keeping up with the Jones pricks.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

To be fair, the DM is not like that. Bar staff will quite happily tell me to fuck off and despite a few pretentious wanks it is pretty much down to earth.

I will grant you Chester, Malmaison and No10s is full of all about keeping up with the Jones pricks.

I'm off next week I'm coming to the Dutcher to people watch