Coronavirus

Henry

12 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Totally different actually. You got a hard on, slaughtered me about using the +1 function, called me an arselicker and I ignored you and let you do it unchallenged. Then you accused me of being a schoolgirl on her period because I dared to discuss the language of love. Then I retaliated, done you up like a kipper and you fucked off like a whimpering coward and have been frightened to say boo to a goose since, exactly like your dizzy daft cunt mate is. Every interaction is different. You and your mate couldn't lace punklife's boots. 

Why you still posting about me? 

True, not happening now, but that's not to say it'll always be the case.

Things will change, such as life, but I think it's far too early to say pubs, gigs and live football are a thing of the past. That's the sort of scaremongering you have accused politicians of throughout the pandemic.

I am pretty sure in under 6 months time we will all be able to have a pint in a pub.

7 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

True, not happening now, but that's not to say it'll always be the case.

Things will change, such as life, but I think it's far too early to say pubs, gigs and live football are a thing of the past. That's the sort of scaremongering you have accused politicians of throughout the pandemic.

I am pretty sure in under 6 months time we will all be able to have a pint in a pub.

Only if -

1. Politicians accept a level of deaths (no chance) 

2. Any pubs manage to survive 6 months with no income and the very real chance of being closed down at any point in the future

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel right now. I can’t see life getting back to normality within the next year. The biggest scandal of a generation. 

Even a year is optimistic. The biggest worry is the change in a large part of the population's attitudes, they now view others as a source of potential disease and death. The attitude towards normal family life and that it is somehow in the gift of politicians to let us live it is worrying too. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel right now. I can’t see life getting back to normality within the next year. The biggest scandal of a generation. 

Pretty much my thoughts just now. 

Mind when we all thought this would be 3 weeks.... 

7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Excellent post. It is the biggest calculated and manufactured scandal conjured by power hungry, controlling and dominant individuals, and their lackeys, in many a generation. Maureen Eames will corroborate that I'm sure. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Indeed. That our leaders had such an advanced warning, had those in the Far East telling them what to do & how to use our geographical advantage, yet we're still in a mess is, as you say, a scandal. 

• Downvote 2
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. That our leaders had such an advanced warning, had those in the Far East telling them what to do & how to use our geographical advantage, yet we're still in a mess is, as you say, a scandal. 

Without doubt.

Regardless of whether you believe it’s been a just or overreaction, they had time to shut up shop long before it was a problem.

33 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Even a year is optimistic. The biggest worry is the change in a large part of the population's attitudes, they now view others as a source of potential disease and death. The attitude towards normal family life and that it is somehow in the gift of politicians to let us live it is worrying too. 

You’d like to think that the majority of people can think for themselves and understand the risks involved based on looking at the data. It probably depends on the demographic, hopefully when the time comes the majority are happy to start engaging in activities involving getting out there and spending cash. To those that aren’t willing then good luck to them, it’s their prerogative. Some people probably haven’t had to adjust their life style much at all. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That’s the typical arrogance you come to expect of the despots ruling us. It’s like they’ve gone completely full circle to gloss over their incompetence in the beginning. “Look at all these things we are doing to protect you, we take this really seriously”. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Pretty much my thoughts just now. 

Mind when we all thought this would be 3 weeks.... 

Only an idiot ever thought that. Eh remember hearing folk say “two weeks off, sign me up” and words to that effect. Fuckin retards.

these were the same idiots who were then fighting over bog roll while eh had hundreds of rolls stashed away.

I think it's now being strung out longer to make it look like a good job has been done and to forget the absolute horrific decisions Governments made early on.  And meantime it's being used to usher in allsorts of new bills and a reshaping of the future.  No doubt about it the globalists are working overtime now.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I have to save the 5 tiers seem pretty good. Should help the more rural areas or areas with a lower prevalence live a far more 'normal' life. Whereas areas where it's out of control will face strict restrictions. Good news for those in the North.

Yeah I was thinking that it seems to at least be targeted unlike the welsh and Irish response of blanket restrictions which is absolutely absurd. We will wait and see, the loosest restrictions will still probably only mean you can drink a pint outside.