Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Looking around Europe it seems Scotland isn't doing too bad with the virus. If we get Glasgow and Lanarkshire under control (should have been done earlier but we've discussed that) then we are looking alright. 

If we avoid a full lockdown I think some credit is due. 

Aye, agree with this.... 

As long as we are in level/tier 1 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Looking around Europe it seems Scotland isn't doing too bad with the virus. If we get Glasgow and Lanarkshire under control (should have been done earlier but we've discussed that) then we are looking alright. 

If we avoid a full lockdown I think some credit is due. 

Boy from Sage (Can't mind his name) was on Radio Scotland yesterday talking about how it's running utterly out of control down south and how their track and trace system is utterly inadequate and unable to get anywhere near tracking all contacts. Was scathing on the decision to farm it out to private sector companies who're completely unable to cope. 

Seems to me that England will be in full lockdown again at some point soon. I'd imagine their hoping they can get to near Christmas and use that period of already reduced economic activity, to enact a harsh lockdown. 

The winter is going to be a big test. 

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How’s the track and trace doing in Scotchland? 

Okay I think. Last I read the vast majority of contacts were being identified and contacted. 

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

nae the same jokers that are doing it in Guffland? 

Nah, it's being handled by NHS health boards. Additional staff have been employed and existing staff redeployed to do it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

Loathe him or hate him, Piers Morgan has been promoting his book about the faggotry of "woke culture". I don't even know what woke means despite it being explained to me more than once. It's a word my sensibilities refuses to take in, dealing with a weakness that should be unimaginable at best but where actual manifestation presenting itself in any human ought to be punishable by extermination, the only discussion being the method of capital execution deployed.

Douglas Murray in the video that Laichomoray posted up a couple of days ago is a must watch. He deals with much of this modern age madness with great insight and is proof that the poof is to be judged for the content of their character, not derided for their mincing queerness or their sexual preferences being as fucked up as an eleven bob note. 

@parklife will provide a rebuttal 

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Circle of life is now full of wifies with cocks, blokes having mental breakdowns cause its wet n windy outside and folk ringing up OFCOM cause Amanda Holdens dress shows off her cleavage. 

Dont trust them, dont trust them at all. 

The warning signs were bentshots that created demand for small chunk Branston Pickle. They didnt have the jaw power to get through the original. 

??. Next they'll be asking for the white to be taken out of an egg. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Do you genuinely believe that? Serious question. 

I can understand (although I disagree) the thought process that, to quote a total cunt, "the cure can't be worse than the disease". However the anti-science "pandemic is over" chat, is just bizarre to me. 

Yes I do.  The number of deaths fell off a cliff months ago with rising number of cases being used as the excuse for restrictions.  All while using a test that isn't fit for purpose.

You could argue deaths are starting to rise again but its a helluva coincidence that flu seems to have been all but eradicated when we're entering the traditional flu season. 

Just my opinion, makes not one iota of difference at the end of the day much like yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yes I do.  The number of deaths fell off a cliff months ago with rising number of cases being used as the excuse for restrictions.  All while using a test that isn't fit for purpose.

You could argue deaths are starting to rise again but its a helluva coincidence that flu seems to have been all but eradicated when we're entering the traditional flu season. 

Just my opinion, makes not one iota of difference at the end of the day much like yours.

Its my opinion also ?

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let me teach you something about yourself, something you can't admit and give you some advice.

You have great admiration for my posts. You're not alone. So do I. I enjoy reading any one of my posts more than a million of yours. This alone would give you a false opportunity to level narcissistic personality disorder on my indictment but for the fact that you don't know enough to understand yourself let alone anyone else.

Unlike you, I really do know the difference between facts and opinions. Even with considerably more than double post-puberty life experience than you have and with an intellect that is fortunately not as sterile and limited as yours, I don't fall into the trap of thinking I've got it all sussed. It is your subconscious self-love that is grossly offensive to others, far more in the real world than in a forum and why you have no mates.

Unlike you who despises superior beings - as you see them as a threat to your own false self-image - you should do what I do; covet, seek and listen to others who know more than we do. There are posters on here who are better than me in many things and millions out there in the real world. I love them as it gives me opportunities to learn more. You hate them because it shatters your delusions. Now go and drizzle some faggot oil on your gay eggs and stick your fingers up your arse. That's two pieces of advice for the price of one. No charge. 

?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Okay I think. Last I read the vast majority of contacts were being identified and contacted. 

Nah, it's being handled by NHS health boards. Additional staff have been employed and existing staff redeployed to do it. 

Track and Trace folks are Band 5. Meaning they get the same as an ITU nurse or physio. Can also do it from home but it's nhs so you can please yourself and they don't check up on you if you haven't been on the phone all day.

source, I know two people who left their proper jobs to go and do this novelty one

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let me teach you something about yourself

The only thing I'd have an interest in learning from you is improving my short game. 

I didn't read the rest of the thesis you posted. I'm sure it was more of your usual self-important, arrogant, overly-aggressive nonsense. 

You should maybe look at what makes you jump in and post attacking someone who wasn't even posting. Or what makes you attack a woman who's not here to defend yourself. Or what makes you think what you have to say is so much more important than what everyone else has to say. 

For a man who's consistently posted that people should "stick to the words", you're spectacularly incapable of heeding your own advice. 

Simply Red absolutely nailed you yesterday. You had no response and pissed off & still haven't responded. 

Anyway, I'll stick to Covid issues on this thread from now and leave the gratuitous attacks to you. I doubt anyone is really interested in you spamming the thread up yet again, so I'll not participate in it further. 

• Upvote 2